Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News Guy who beat up a female cop and shot at her with her own gun after his mom called the cops on him found not guilty.

• Thread starter WorthlessSlavicShit
  • Start date
WorthlessSlavicShit

WorthlessSlavicShit

Overlord
★★★★★

"[The defense] argued that she didn't have a lawful authority to detain him, and therefore, he's free to defend himself and do whatever he wants to get away from her, including beating her up and shooting at her," Essayli told Fox News Digital. "That's not correct. That's not the law. And I don't think the judge should have allowed that argument to be presented in that manner."
Following the verdicts, even the county sheriff said in a statement that he is frustrated by the lack of "meaningful consequences" in the case.
"This started from a 911 call from a distraught mother who was so afraid of her adult son that she had a knife in her hand when the police officer got there," said Betsy Brantner Smith, a retired police sergeant and the spokesperson for the National Police Association. "He could’ve easily went and killed his mother, maybe that’s what he was trying to do when he fired the weapon. But this isn’t just about the officer, either. What about the original caller — the mother?"
Jfl:feelshaha::feelskek:.

I don't care about a dead toilet, one pest less in this degenerate world

The fact that a person who physically assaulted a female police officer and even fired her own weapon at her was found not guilty is concerning and may cause outrage among those who value justice and accountability.

It is crucial to remember that legal proceedings are complex and rely on a thorough examination of evidence, interpretation of the law, and the application of established legal principles. While the outcome may seem unjust or difficult to comprehend, it is possible that there were specific circumstances, legal arguments, or evidence presented during the trial that led to the verdict.

However, it is important to acknowledge the impact such a verdict may have on public trust and confidence in the justice system. It highlights the need for ongoing dialogue, evaluation, and reform to ensure that justice is served, especially in cases involving violence against law enforcement officers who are entrusted with protecting the community.

Ultimately, it is essential to respect the legal process, but it is also crucial to advocate for changes that promote fairness, accountability, and the well-being of both law enforcement officers and the communities they serve.

Its california lol. Wherever you go in the western portions of the state, doesn't matter if its in San Diego, LA. or SF. The DAs and judges are soft on criminals. The only places that are harsher on criminals are the northern or eastern republican counties.

Blame governor Chad Newsome and all of the liberal DAs. This guy Chad Newsome literally released tens of thousands of criminals out into the streets. Many of whom, went on to offend again and murder people. In his own city where he was once mayor (SF), a noodlewhore by the name of Hana Abe got ran over and killed by a career criminal nigger who had been released early. (not that I care about that noodlewhore btw)

She literally got killed by a Tyrone lol

Just the other month governor Chad Newsome visited San Quentin state prison and was crying because of how sorry he felt for... CRIMINALS. Fuck this state. Also, the foids are literally the worst in the entire world. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere comes close.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajcFc13xe4

Last edited:
Its california lol. Wherever you go in the western portions of the state, doesn't matter if its in San Diego, LA. or SF. The DAs and judges are soft on criminals. The only places that are harsher on criminals are the northern or eastern republican counties.

Blame governor Chad Newsome and all of the liberal DAs. This guy Chad Newsome literally released tens of thousands of criminals out into the streets. Many of whom, went on to offend again and murder people. In his own city where he was once mayor (SF), a noodlewhore by the name of Hana Abe got ran over and killed by a career criminal nigger who had been released early. (not that I care about that noodlewhore btw)

She literally got killed by a Tyrone.

View attachment 806873

View attachment 806870

Just the other month governor Chad Newsome visited San Quentin state prison and was crying because of how sorry he felt for... CRIMINALS. Fuck this state. Also, the foids are literally the worst in the entire world. Nowhere, and I mean nowhere comes close.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VajcFc13xe4

Fucking hell.

Chairman Putin, please send nuke strikes to California first. The rest of America will thank you.

He watched too much OZ or is the living embodiment of "Tim".

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back