Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Guy who never hit Puberty

• Thread starter 5ft4ropeconnoisseur
  • Start date
5ft4ropeconnoisseur

5ft4ropeconnoisseur

ovER if you don't have 8 nipples
★★★★★

Does he mog you?

This is him now after years on testosterone

Framemogs me, heightmogs me, racemogs me, facemogs me

It's called being white.

He looks like a fairly normal 27 yo.

He basically looks like a tall ricecel but with white phenotype.

mogs me. pretty much in the same situation, except i have gone through puberty. no chance my voice gets any better or i start looking like at adult. if i make it to 40, maybe then i'll actually be seen as an adult.

never let anyone tell you its a good thing to look young. as a man, it is not. everyone sees you as a child and gives you no respect.

Poor guy. If there's one good thing that might not happen, is that he may never bald.

brutal that must be horrifying

Reminder he is 6'3 and did manage to get his voice deeper and some hair, so he has probably ascended now.

He is pretty tall and looks OKish. Mogs me hard.

Just need some T shoots

Tall and white, he mogs most here, including me

he looks tall?
Yes never experiencing puberty or hitting puberty late = longer growth period, testosterone converts to estrogen and that's what is responsible for closing growth plates during puberty.

Yes never experiencing puberty or hitting puberty late = longer growth period, testosterone converts to estrogen and that's what is responsible for closing growth plates during puberty.
Mine closed when I was 14 could grow a beard by the time I was 16. But I will never be seen as a man by normies.

mogs me. pretty much in the same situation, except i have gone through puberty. no chance my voice gets any better or i start looking like at adult. if i make it to 40, maybe then i'll actually be seen as an adult.

never let anyone tell you its a good thing to look young. as a man, it is not. everyone sees you as a child and gives you no respect.
Humanity moment

Brutal. Didn't know that is possible.