Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Guys, how do you create healthy habits?

How old are you?

No health for your face

No health for your face
I don't want to be an addiction to a substance, I'm relying too much on my phone. I asked this question because I want to stop

I don't want to be an addiction to a substance, I'm relying too much on my phone. I asked this question because I want to stop
Addictions can be a good cope

Well my routine is basically work, gym, sleep and gaming. I only use my phone in the time i have between.
So my tip is: Don't stay ocious. Is your schedule full or do you have alot of free time? If you have time, do some sports. If you have to study dont do it at home, go to the library..... The only way to not waste time is having no time to waste.

Well my routine is basically work, gym, sleep and gaming. I only use my phone in the time i have between.
So my tip is: Don't stay ocious. Is your schedule full or do you have alot of free time? If you have time, do some sports. If you have to study dont do it at home, go to the library..... The only way to not waste time is having no time to waste.
Teach me such power, Im a neet and need a schedule for the day i used to be a wagie for 7 years btw

Teach me such power, Im a neet and need a schedule for the day i used to be a wagie for 7 years btw
For me neet life style is not easy to understand. How do you make money ? Did you invest your life savings in Stock market and now you are a young retired ?

For me neet life style is not easy to understand. How do you make money ? Did you invest your life savings in Stock market and now you are a young retired ?
I got disability after i finished college, As the oh shit not this guy again wherever i go there is no point in socializing

Keep your phone in a drawer in another room. Just keep it in there. Or, buy a flip phone that has no internet and you can only make calls. Throw away old phone

I got disability after i finished college, As the oh shit not this guy again wherever i go there is no point in socializing
That sucks. But let me think.... Is physiotherapy an option ? Also you can use time to learn how to draw. You can write your thougths about the world and creat storys ( develop mental skills in general). You can still ( depending on the type of disability ) have and take care of a pet.

That sucks. But let me think.... Is physiotherapy an option ? Also you can use time to learn how to draw. You can write your thougths about the world and creat storys ( develop mental skills in general). You can still ( depending on the type of disability ) have and take care of a pet.
I ment a schedule from morning to night starting at 8 in the morning and ends in 11 in the evening

I’m going to be trying to take a more reflective approach to life rather than a reactive one will see how that works out.

I ment a schedule from morning to night starting at 8 in the morning and ends in 11 in the evening
Break fast
Morning stroll around the hood
Basic Drawing online class
Lunch
Nap
Help with errands around the house
Learn a new lenguage a litte every day and search about the contry and culture ( japan is really nice for e.x)
Write daily thoughts and things you learned
Play something
Listen to lofi before sleeping.
Repeat

Thanks

If you can't stay off your phone then you have to much free time. Find anything to do.

I've just listened to a shitload of depression advice and the best piece of advice I've gotten is: micro-stepping it.

Depressed people tend to measure themselves with non-depressive people and set goals like, "I'll star studying tomorrow, ok, 2 hours a day". This is kinda reasonable for someone with a minimally healthy brain but simply insane to someone depressed, let alone anhedonic.

Assuming you're the average depressed incel full of traumas and mental issues, your goals should be something like: "I'll study for 5 minutes today". Then try to tie it to another activity, like eating - "..before I eat dinner".

It seems irrelevant to study that little but any momentum creation is extremely positive and can snowball into something decent with enough patience.

I've just listened to a shitload of depression advice and the best piece of advice I've gotten is: micro-stepping it.

Depressed people tend to measure themselves with non-depressive people and set goals like, "I'll star studying tomorrow, ok, 2 hours a day". This is kinda reasonable for someone with a minimally healthy brain but simply insane to someone depressed, let alone anhedonic.

Assuming you're the average depressed incel full of traumas and mental issues, your goals should be something like: "I'll study for 5 minutes today". Then try to tie it to another activity, like eating - "..before I eat dinner".

It seems irrelevant to study that little but any momentum creation is extremely positive and can snowball into something decent with enough patience.
Prophetic advice

once i started eating healthy i got really disgusted by goyslop. Just the thought of eating junk food disgusts me