Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Guys I got a vasectomy

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
So recently MY WIFE has been worried about getting pregnant because of le HECKIN EVIL REPUBLICANS TAKING AWAY WOMEN'S RIGHTS. So she suggested me to get a vasectomy so we could have have sex without worrying about having a baby. We haven't had sex for years so this made me realize that was probably the issue! SHE DIDN'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT! I was actually very happy to hear her suggestions and told her I was A HECKIN ANTINATALIST. After I got my vasectomy she took me to see the new Mario movie as a reward.

Edit: thanks for the gold guys. You really shouldn't have done that.

Edit 2: we haven't had sex yet. She tells me she might be asexual so we're going to look into that.

inb4 some1 doesn't realize this is a joke and reports you lol

also lol @ "we're going to look into that"

Edit 3: well three months have passed and my wife just found out she’s a month preggerino. We’re gonna have a le heckin baberino, strangerinos!!!

inb4 some1 doesn't realize this is a joke and reports you lol
It's not a joke. My balls have been busted. I'm ready for my wife to peg me after her BBC welding boyfriend fills her with his black sperm.

Kudos for being a good husband to you OP.
Women have so much to worry about and you are not entitled to her body anyway sweaty even if she is your wife.
I am in the same boat as you OP my wife won't have sex with me maybe I need a vasectomy too.

Kudos for being a good husband to you OP.
Women have so much to worry about and you are not entitled to her body anyway sweaty even if she is your wife.
I am in the same boat as you OP my wife won't have sex with me maybe I need a vasectomy too.
Yeah she might not bring it up because women have been conditioned by the patriarchy to hide their true feelings. You gotta just gotta ask her but remember to do it in a polite way.

Yeah she might not bring it up because women have been conditioned by the patriarchy to hide their true feelings. You gotta just gotta ask her but remember to do it in a polite way.
I am not so sure about that OP, usually my wife likes to take the lead on these sort of things, especially when I try make a move for sex she always looks disgusted and says I am a pervert. So I do not want to be an overbearing toxic male.

I am not so sure about that OP, usually my wife likes to take the lead on these sort of things, especially when I try make a move for sex she always looks disgusted and says I am a pervert. So I do not want to be an overbearing toxic male.
Maybe learn how to have an asexual relationship? Not everything is about sex. Sounds like you need to learn how boundaries work.

Maybe learn how to have an asexual relationship? Not everything is about sex. Sounds like you need to learn how boundaries work.
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :soy: :soy: :soy: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :feelshaha: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:
Dawg i cant do this no longer im loling irl

Repost it on Reddit and no one will figure it out.
Repost on reddit, search on Jewgle, find this thread.

KEKs will be had.

congrats OP for not being a disgusting incel

Great larp, the part about the Mario movie is hyper realistic soy gold.

Same for me and my wife! We didnt want to use condoms because of our concern for the environment and climate change. We have housed several of her PoC friends because republicans are literally out there killing black folx! My trump supporting neighbors always complain about loud noise and screams while iam at work these people will find any excuse to be racist.

I mog everyone here.
I give 80% of my salary to Ukraine, support lgbtq, metoo, HeForShe, eat bugs, get a Covid vaccine boosters every month.
I also gave my house to refugees so I'm living in the basement now.
Also having wife is a misogynistic and toxic mindset. Women aren't objects.

So recently MY WIFE has been worried about getting pregnant because of le HECKIN EVIL REPUBLICANS TAKING AWAY WOMEN'S RIGHTS. So she suggested me to get a vasectomy so we could have have sex without worrying about having a baby. We haven't had sex for years so this made me realize that was probably the issue! SHE DIDN'T WANNA HAVE SEX WITH ME BECAUSE SHE WAS WORRIED ABOUT GETTING PREGNANT! I was actually very happy to hear her suggestions and told her I was A HECKIN ANTINATALIST. After I got my vasectomy she took me to see the new Mario movie as a reward.

Edit: thanks for the gold guys. You really shouldn't have done that.

Edit 2: we haven't had sex yet. She tells me she might be asexual so we're going to look into that.
Make sure she gets an ogre black boyfriend to satisfy her needs.