Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting guys why the fuck am i like this?

inceloser

inceloser

Banned
-
it doesnt make any sense to me. why am i like this guys? is it because whenever i tried to stand up to my father he would always belittle me and everytime i did something he would make feel feel dumb and confused for saying it?

i feel like i cant even make my own decisions, i cant stand up for myself, and im super scared of rejection. i want people to like me and i hate being hated because it reminds me of how i was ostrasized in middle school and elementary, i cant go through that all over again.

(this all was this year, and led to me moving to hong kong too)
i remember when it was so cold outside and i was late for the bus, so i decided to wear my dads jacket because it was the closest thing there and ran to the bus. i came home, my father was very serious and angry and i was confused as to why. i didnt know what i did wrong :feelsbadman:
he then proceeded to yell at me as to why i took his jacket, he basically said "how dare you use my jacket, do not ever do that again. you ask for things before you use them." then he made me do 100 squats and then told me to get out of his sight when i was done which i gladly did because i hated being near him anyways.

the mental breakdown i had in front of my father:
i was sick, very sick. and they day before the breakdown i had in front of my father was one week before my birthday and my old school bully (which i still hung out with because i was so lonely) called me to reach out, i confronted him about all the years he bullied me and then he proceeded to send pictures of my face that he took when we hung out and they were very ugly and he kept saying "Ouch. yikes at you" and he even told me "yeah you should kill yourself, if you were to kill yourself tomorrow no one would care" and he said that in the most aggressive voice ever.
i wont lie i cried that night, very hard. and not because he told me to kill myself, but because i was used to people talking to me that way. that guy had done so many hurtful things to me, he drew a picture of me and it was very ugly and showed it to his sister and recorded himself showing her and she said
"oh my god... stoppp hahahahaha i dont want to be racist. omg thats so mean hahah i feel so bad for this guy, is it your friend you drew?"
:feelsbadman: maybe one day ill dox him on here and his disgusting sister lol.
but anyways, that happened to me last night along with this girl i used to like on discord faking her suicide to ghost me (it actually broke my heart because she told me we would meet up and stuff and it turned out the whole time when we were talking in facetime she would take screenshots of my face and then she proceeded to tell people i was ugly as fuck because at the time i would morph my pics to make myself look human haha :feelsbadman: yeah i know thats bad, but im an incel jfl. that hurt when she called me ugly because she was the only person to ever call me "beautiful" but it was all a fucking lie. and i fell for it :feelsbadman:)

let me continue, sorry.
the day i was sick and stayed home from school i went downstairs to make tea and my dad was there and i was hoping he wouldnt say anything. anyways heres how it went
dad: why are you always sick all the damn time. i told you to wear a jacket, you can prevent being sick

me: a lot of people at school have been getting sick, a guy in my class had to stay home too because something is going around

dad: NO (screaming) nothing is going around, youre just being lazy and not putting a jacket on like everybody else at your school. why do you always do this, you always repeat the same mistakes over and over again. you know you get sick when you dont wear a jacket so put on one god damn it.

me: do you know that being sick is contagious right? you can try to prevent being sick but if someone coughs on you or if someone near you is sick, youre bound to get sick too.

dad: no being sick is not contagious (btw hes a doctor jfl), you can prevent it. i never get sick and now im sick because of YOU.

me: well if its not contagious and you can prevent it, why are you sick then?

dad: BECAUSE OF YOU (screaming very loudly)

me: Being sick is contagious and thats why im sick jesus christ, can i just get some tea.

dad: yeah, you know what else is contagious? stupidity, and it seems you got a lot of that.

at that point. i really did just snap.:feelsbadman: i started screaming and i basically started crying i couldnt control myself that day. there was so much going on in my life, i had no one to talk to about anything and i did tell my mom about the guy telling me to kill myself and she hardly cared and even said "maybe theres something you said that led up to him saying that". and i just couldnt take it anymore.

i kept screaming "why cant you just leave me alone, im just trying to get tea, leave me alone" and he was screaming back at me too and at that point i just ran upstairs and locked myself in my room for the next 2 days because i didnt want to talk to him at all. :feelsbadman:
that was actually the first time i had ever stood up to my dad, i was very proud of myself even though i looked like a pussy crying.

Relatable as fuck my father is a scumbag too :feelsugh:

Sorry buddy boyo, you were just born with the wrong face/height

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#146490988Sunday, September 21, 2014 2:58 AM CDT
Well, It's entirely impossible to determine whether your anxiety will ever truly resolve, It's a condition that requires you to try to the best of your ability to change your perception of the situation's that trigger your anxiety, It's certainly not a condition that I would personally consider easy to resolve.There's going to be many times when the anxiety affects your over-all thinking to such a degree that you may even become frightened and terrified so much that it could significantly affect your quality of life and perhaps trigger depressive thoughts, It can also worsen in many cases depending on the situation.Over-all, although "Social Anxiety Disorder" may be a very depressing condition that can often cause you to be extremely paranoid and frightened and although it can be a very difficult and to handle and can last for a very long duration of time, the outcome depends on how you decide to manage the problem.
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#146491038Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
"Social Anxiety Disorder"Actually, "Generalized Anxiety Disorder" would be appropriate as social anxiety is a form of the disorder itself.
Mr_Olympia
noFilter

#146491042Sunday, September 21, 2014 3:00 AM CDT
Honestly to get rid of Social Anxiety you have to just break your shell.Much like putting on a fake smile, happy or not, can often make you happy... Just being outgoing weather thats your personality or not can help you get used to socializing and the anxiety will leave
Dandaelion
noFilter

#146507277Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:43 AM CDT
@CookedToothpastI pretty much have that; but I can't even talk onfront of my family without getting nervous; my heart rate climbing; my mouth clenching tightly as I use my willpower to fight what possess me. I don't quite have a panic attack when questioned; but an unexpected question results badly for me; as my thoughts are scrambled; my carefully place words demolished; untimely making me look foolish.
danielguyzs
noFilter

#146507496Sunday, September 21, 2014 10:46 AM CDT
i; agree; social; anxiety; is; bad; for; you

It's like they never try to raise us into strong confident adults then wonder why we are dysfunctional losers like what did they expect with that parenting style?

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#138336927Thursday, June 26, 2014 10:54 PM CDT
Better yet, the weapons usability can be extended by the players statistics as well and you can buy weapons with things such as increased range using the shop.
VoltiCoil
noFilter

#138358300Friday, June 27, 2014 3:33 AM CDT
Ideas are good, keep 'em coming.Check out something I made in my spare time a while ago: http://www.roblox.com/AoT-intro-demo-place?id=160761283It's not a game, more of a showcase.
Zerio920
noFilter

#138358501Friday, June 27, 2014 3:37 AM CDT
I'm serious, I could use help in scripting my game. Like enemies and stuff.
VoltiCoil
noFilter

#138359446Friday, June 27, 2014 3:57 AM CDT
Sorry, no can do. I don't want to work for people I don't know.Anymore ideas then?
robloxemployee01
noFilter

#138360892Friday, June 27, 2014 4:28 AM CDT
I think you could build something by yourself
VoltiCoil
noFilter

#138361328Friday, June 27, 2014 4:41 AM CDT
Are you talking to me?Anyone got ideas???

It's like they never try to raise us into strong confident adults then wonder why we are dysfunctional losers like what did they expect with that parenting style?
yeah then they text you shit like this after abusing you and putting you down for years on end.

AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#138351172Friday, June 27, 2014 1:26 AM CDT
Yes, the reason why you were having those errors besides the initial end problems was because you didn't specify to the game's engine logic the specific player, you specified essentially every player.
xXBestPieXx
noFilter

#138351226Friday, June 27, 2014 1:26 AM CDT
How have I been so stupid?
AnonyAnonymous
noFilter

#138351489Friday, June 27, 2014 1:30 AM CDT
Don't get upset, we all make mistakes, none of us are perfect in any form.Even we made mistakes while trying to help you, regardless of the severity mistakes teach us experience so go on ahead and continue scripting and you will make more unintentional mistakes eventually, examine and learn from them.
xXBestPieXx
noFilter

#138351535Friday, June 27, 2014 1:31 AM CDT
Thanks! Here is what I got!

They never tried because they can see your face so they know it is over for you.

Nigga how do you expect me to read all dis

They never tried because they can see your face so they know it is over for you.
Bruh no excuse you brought me into this world you have the responsiblity to give me the best fighting chance in it that's how it should be

Last edited:
Bruh no excuse you brought me into this world you have the responsiblity to give me the best fighting chance in this world that's how it should be
Yes that is how it should be but sadly it is not.

Bruh no excuse you brought me into this world you have the responsiblity to give me the best fighting chance in this world that's how it should be
legit but unfortunately all parents are selfish and EXPECT you to take responsibility for their wrong doings which is making you subhuman and not giving you the easiest life there is possible

legit but unfortunately all parents are selfish and EXPECT you to take responsibility for their wrong doings which is making you subhuman and not giving you the easiest life there is possible
"All" is a cope there are good parents out there who raise happy confident children, we are just unlucky :feelsrope:

Indeed.

You'll have to be careful with me though...I'm non-NT and read things differently from your perspective. Understand?
How do you read things differently from other people

And Then people Wonder why man get Mad or Snap . Some Familys Should Be banned from Procreation / breeding .

Last edited:
it doesnt make any sense to me. why am i like this guys? is it because whenever i tried to stand up to my father he would always belittle me and everytime i did something he would make feel feel dumb and confused for saying it?

i feel like i cant even make my own decisions, i cant stand up for myself, and im super scared of rejection. i want people to like me and i hate being hated because it reminds me of how i was ostrasized in middle school and elementary, i cant go through that all over again.

(this all was this year, and led to me moving to hong kong too)
i remember when it was so cold outside and i was late for the bus, so i decided to wear my dads jacket because it was the closest thing there and ran to the bus. i came home, my father was very serious and angry and i was confused as to why. i didnt know what i did wrong :feelsbadman:
he then proceeded to yell at me as to why i took his jacket, he basically said "how dare you use my jacket, do not ever do that again. you ask for things before you use them." then he made me do 100 squats and then told me to get out of his sight when i was done which i gladly did because i hated being near him anyways.

the mental breakdown i had in front of my father:
i was sick, very sick. and they day before the breakdown i had in front of my father was one week before my birthday and my old school bully (which i still hung out with because i was so lonely) called me to reach out, i confronted him about all the years he bullied me and then he proceeded to send pictures of my face that he took when we hung out and they were very ugly and he kept saying "Ouch. yikes at you" and he even told me "yeah you should kill yourself, if you were to kill yourself tomorrow no one would care" and he said that in the most aggressive voice ever.
i wont lie i cried that night, very hard. and not because he told me to kill myself, but because i was used to people talking to me that way. that guy had done so many hurtful things to me, he drew a picture of me and it was very ugly and showed it to his sister and recorded himself showing her and she said
"oh my god... stoppp hahahahaha i dont want to be racist. omg thats so mean hahah i feel so bad for this guy, is it your friend you drew?"
:feelsbadman: maybe one day ill dox him on here and his disgusting sister lol.
but anyways, that happened to me last night along with this girl i used to like on discord faking her suicide to ghost me (it actually broke my heart because she told me we would meet up and stuff and it turned out the whole time when we were talking in facetime she would take screenshots of my face and then she proceeded to tell people i was ugly as fuck because at the time i would morph my pics to make myself look human haha :feelsbadman: yeah i know thats bad, but im an incel jfl. that hurt when she called me ugly because she was the only person to ever call me "beautiful" but it was all a fucking lie. and i fell for it :feelsbadman:)

let me continue, sorry.
the day i was sick and stayed home from school i went downstairs to make tea and my dad was there and i was hoping he wouldnt say anything. anyways heres how it went
dad: why are you always sick all the damn time. i told you to wear a jacket, you can prevent being sick

me: a lot of people at school have been getting sick, a guy in my class had to stay home too because something is going around

dad: NO (screaming) nothing is going around, youre just being lazy and not putting a jacket on like everybody else at your school. why do you always do this, you always repeat the same mistakes over and over again. you know you get sick when you dont wear a jacket so put on one god damn it.

me: do you know that being sick is contagious right? you can try to prevent being sick but if someone coughs on you or if someone near you is sick, youre bound to get sick too.

dad: no being sick is not contagious (btw hes a doctor jfl), you can prevent it. i never get sick and now im sick because of YOU.

me: well if its not contagious and you can prevent it, why are you sick then?

dad: BECAUSE OF YOU (screaming very loudly)

me: Being sick is contagious and thats why im sick jesus christ, can i just get some tea.

dad: yeah, you know what else is contagious? stupidity, and it seems you got a lot of that.

at that point. i really did just snap.:feelsbadman: i started screaming and i basically started crying i couldnt control myself that day. there was so much going on in my life, i had no one to talk to about anything and i did tell my mom about the guy telling me to kill myself and she hardly cared and even said "maybe theres something you said that led up to him saying that". and i just couldnt take it anymore.

i kept screaming "why cant you just leave me alone, im just trying to get tea, leave me alone" and he was screaming back at me too and at that point i just ran upstairs and locked myself in my room for the next 2 days because i didnt want to talk to him at all. :feelsbadman:
that was actually the first time i had ever stood up to my dad, i was very proud of myself even though i looked like a pussy crying.
I would just ignore your parents and your bully. Don’t go near him and just straight up snitch them all out. Idk why you even bother anymore. Just ignore them and plan your exist from that shit situation as you get older.

I would just ignore your parents and your bully. Don’t go near him and just straight up snitch them all out. Idk why you even bother anymore. Just ignore them and plan your exist from that shit situation as you get older.
yeah man, ive been sitting alone these days

Didnt read but your problems come from one cause, your not muslim.

Once you find allah it all works out simple as

if you are bigger and stronger than him put him in his place