Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Gym

• Thread starter Deleted member 44780
  • Start date
Deleted member 44780

Deleted member 44780

Emperor
-
I go gym 6 days a week but when I see foids wearing all of these revealing clothes I don't get aroused any more due to watching alot of blackpill content and being aware of the vile ghettoness of foids and years of inceldom with death grip , loneliness . Also I rub one out every time before going gym so when I get there I feel so asexual to foids who are sexually trying to harass me:feelsLSD: . Its like I have superpowers and feel indifferent to them also there's a middle aged chick that works in gym that smiles at me but I know she's not attracted and is trying to string me along so I ignore her :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
I bet I won't get any attraction towards foids when I start the gym. I have no sex drive.

I bet I won't get any attraction towards foids when I start the gym. I have no sex drive.
Be proud of that no sex drive = no disappointment :feelsthink: you can get your work outs over and done with without being emotionally and sexually manipulated by foids .

Be proud of that no sex drive = no disappointment :feelsthink: you can get your work outs over and done with without being emotionally and sexually manipulated by foids .
I'm going to the gym the get it back.

Don't get it back or your going to cause yourself alot of suffering and frustrations.
That's my journey rn. Becoming a human again and having more motivation and energy. If I can't regain my sensation fully then I give up.

That's my journey rn. Becoming a human again and having more motivation and energy. If I can't regain my sensation fully then I give up.
That's not going to give you motivation , just go gym for yourself but not for sex drive that will make you even more demotivated.

That's not going to give you motivation , just go gym for yourself but not for sex drive that will make you even more demotivated.
Sex drive will come back because I'll be getting my testosterone back to normal levels.