Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymceling, what's your take on it?

PoundCake

PoundCake

Nothing matters
★★★
Its5 the only thing I have that makes me feel good, it's such a massive cope though. Tried going to the gym in the day time, fucking nightmare fuel. All these cardio bunnies and here I am coping by lifting heavy shit for no reason. Even worse when they fuck in the parking lot, you can always tell because they park near the end on the gym in a hidden spot. Fucking end me.

Only worth if decent face and height and penis
if not any of those then don't bother

Nigga, you don't need to go to the gym to be healthy: just moving regularly and diet is enough.
Giphy

People should stop pushing others to go to the gym as the only way to not become a fatcel.

Nigga, you don't need to go to the gym to be healthy: just moving regularly and diet is enough.
View attachment 489244

People should stop pushing others to go to the gym as the only way to not become a fatcel.
100% this.
Going out into nature is far more fun than lifting heavy objects among sweat/smell.
It's more fulfilling too.

Do it. Not to entertain holes, but for your own sense of accomplishment.

100% this.
Going out into nature is far more fun than lifting heavy objects among sweat/smell.
It's more fulfilling too.
This was my opinion of Gymcels with their obsession with muscles I shared with yourpersonality. You should read it too @Lebensmüder.

There are many ways of being healthy and in shape, so why do :redpill: in denial cucks here continue to push it as the only way?

Why should I be pressured into working hours in a gym if I don't like it, just to fit this hyper-masculine image to attract women?

This is torture, they push Zyzz all over YouTube and idolize him when he died from using steroids! He is supposed to be a cautionary tale that most Gymmaxxers are unhappy themselves in this pursuit of having the perfect body one can admire at all costs; this is just the modern retelling of the Greek myth of Narcissus.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4aALHME1mbo&t=71s

Last edited:
Imo best training regime for overall health and looks is calisthenics + walking + swimming. If calisthenics gets easy just put on a weighted jacket and keep getting stronger.

No one gets rejected by foids for not having enough muscle, so don't count on gymceling as a way to escape inceldom.
Other than that I find it mentally satisfying because results depend on me and not on luck or other people or circumstances beyond my control. It usually takes less of your time than other physical activity because you can make great progress with 30-40 minute workouts for 3-4 times a week.
You'll also be getting props from guys and that's something at least.

If you havent seriously tried lifting at least for some months you're a volcel, simple as :feelsdevil:

Its5 the only thing I have that makes me feel good, it's such a massive cope though. Tried going to the gym in the day time, fucking nightmare fuel. All these cardio bunnies and here I am coping by lifting heavy shit for no reason. Even worse when they fuck in the parking lot, you can always tell because they park near the end on the gym in a hidden spot. Fucking end me.
Gymcelling will only potentially benefit my meagre and laughable 5'7 height on dating app pictures if I resort to outright lying about my real height and claim to be 5'10 or higher. If I maintain absolute honesty about my stature on Tinder and the rest of them, then there will truly be no point gymcelling whatsoever, because there is no gym for my height. At least we shortcels currently still have the option to lie about our height on these apps; once height verification kicks in, we will all be completely screwed, because no foid wants a 5'7 dwarf.

Take up combat sports.

If I don't exercise everything about my life seems to feel shittier even watching videos or playing games. I like having a functional cock and clear mind which exercise seems to aid in. Something about lifting shit just makes me feel human.

It's a cope, I used to do it all the time before the pandemic. I liked going around 11:30pm, nice and late. I might get a membership to look at foids again.

Its5 the only thing I have that makes me feel good.
this is the most important thing. lifting for foids is cope, lifting for your personal enjoyment is worth.

I feel like it wears down your body over time

Gymcelling only works if you're a faggot. Faggots are more attracted to muscles than women are.

Gymcelling works for chadlites, they can become chadlites with muscles and attract more hot girls, even more stacies, they will still lose to chads but, since they have better bodies that regular chadlites, they will have an easier life with hot women!

But, normies with muscles are still normies, they'll do marginally better, but that's a lot of effort for almost nothing. Low tier normies won't benefit at all in 2021!

I home gym. I think strength maxxxing is a better spenditure of time than videogames.

It's alright but it got boring after a while. I mix it up by adding hiking and climbing. Those are better too since there's less foids in gymshark apparel who probably go to the gym to thirst-trap guys.

Exercise is good for mental wellbeing so anything is better than nothing.

It depends, personally I found it a waste of time but others have extracted positive experiences from it.

home gym + combat best

I also want to go to clubs to dance

Immagine going in a club to dance as a man

would feel good to not be concerned about thots

and then after dancing a nice prostitute

It can be fun like video games and keeps you fit and strong
good cope