Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Our 5'2 pajeet trainer gets more attention and interaction from my gym oneitis than me or any other bigger guy out there!

wereq

wereq

Eugenics Lover Suffering From Unfixable Inequality
★★★★★
Thinking of giving up working so hard in the gym when I can't even get a smile or hello from my oneitis there while this LITERALLY 5'2 dark skinned poojeet trainer gets constant attention, laughs and jokes from her. I am starting to hate this gym trainer because he NEVER spots us guys or helps us out with tips and advice on our lifts.

He seems to exclusively work with girls and spends most of his time in the girls section of the gym. Fucking over for me. What's the point of bettering yourself when you don't have any hope?! :fuk::fuk:

What the hell is even this ghostly invisible existence?! :fuk::fuk: How do I even talk to girls??! I tried saying hello to my gym oneitis a couple of times and she said hello back but LITERALLY NOTHING beyond that! She's not interested in me at all, meanwhile this midget hogs all the female attention. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Why don't you stop being a pathetic muh oneitis cuck

Just be a trainer theory.

Just stop having romantic and sexual interest in women bro! :feelstastyman::feelstastyman:
You're paying all this attention to some cunt that doesnt give a shit about you, hence the cuck. Come up with all the excuses you like, its pathetic

You're paying all this attention to some cunt that doesnt give a shit about you, hence the cuck. Come up with all the excuses you like, its pathetic
I don't fixate on her while I'm there. I don't follow her around. I do my business and then leave. I just want some acknowledgement from her or any other decent looking girl but I guess that's too much to hope for when you're an inkwell.

No point having oneitis if you won't make a move. You're setting yourself up for future hurt.
Activate monk mode.

I don't fixate on her while I'm there. I don't follow her around. I do my business and then leave. I just want some acknowledgement from her or any other decent looking girl but I guess that's too much to hope for when you're an inkwell.
Why would you expect her to give you any attention in the first place? Presumably you're subhuman, so you're deluded if you think you'd get attention from her. Basic shit man, come on...

Why would you expect her to give you any attention in the first place? Presumably you're subhuman, so you're deluded if you think you'd get attention from her. Basic shit man, come on...
I'm subhuman but not more subhuman than the gym trainer who is much shorter and smaller than me, also darker.

The 5’2 bajeet is obviously using some kind of deadly Hindu Ganesha spell on these toilets

Why don't you stop being a pathetic muh oneitis cuck
Never knew he was a oneitis coper. If even he is falling for it, then it never began for the male race

its the pajeets big brown shitskin cock
it always pulls sluts to them

Ask her for help or something and make talks, since you want attention from her you gotta do it wereq

2hat is your height? @wereq

he's being a clown for them

This looks like a cope post written by a 5'2 pajeet that he dreamed of while falling asleep on the designated street.

This looks like a cope post written by a 5'2 pajeet that he dreamed of while falling asleep on the designated street.
No man.

I think it might be because he's a trainer and they just want professional help with excerises. There's no other reason for them to do it

If you don't have a dark skin in 2024 and are non chad then you will be the incel.

You are racepilled yet still hung up on a toilet fix up bhai.

Just be 5'2 balding indian trainer bro

She's okay with Paj around because she can't imagine him doing anything with her. He's pretty much asexual here, so she can open up and be friendly. She'd assume you'd try getting with her though, and thus will keep you away. No helping that. But you're probably doing better than Paj here. That's consolation

Plus have you seen gym foids' TikToks? They'll show their ass in front of their "gymcrush." Approaching is considered harassment anyways.