Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory Gymcelling is not self-improvement.

Gymcelling can only help those above 6'

"gymcelling won't improve your chances with women"

But you haven't gymcelled if you yourself said you are DYEL. And lifting(improving your body) does improve your looks. May not be enough to get women. The only people disagree with this are people who quite frankly don't lift, or they are training badly with zero results.
What's the point of improving looks if you don't get women. I can see how it can help cope but I can't see the part with "improvement". A healthy dyel can literally have the same quality of life.

Last edited:
Not true, gymcelling increase your attractiveness by at least 2,5%
No. If you're already attractive , Then it's just a bonus , she'll fuck you either way. If you're ugly , it's still over

99.9% of natty lifters have DYEL bodies when they put on a T shirt JFL.
View attachment 283725
Even if you are strong as fuck (Big 3, OHP, etc), you will still look like DYEL shit in a T shirt if you're natty and not bloatmaxxed.

@mylifeistrash will most likely agree with me on this.

even most roiders are bloated unless they have the discipline to sub 10% Bf to offset the roid bloat

and even genteically super elite roiders are balding

hardly anyone wins at this

even most roiders are bloated unless they have the discipline to sub 10% Bf to offset the roid bloat

and even genteically super elite roiders are balding

hardly anyone wins at this

Somehow white and black normies still manage to look okay even if they are bloating as long as they are not overdoing it. I don't know, it seems like a lot of guys are walking in a swaggering way with tight fitting clothes and positioning themselves at a slight angle to maximize how the light falls on them so that their features look more defined. Have you noticed this? Didn't use to happen so much until a few years ago.

If gymcelling could improve my face and height I'd be lifting till I puked

I look like a teen with "So much potential" in the mirror and like one of those fucks who ask for bobs and vagane on the front cam.

Gym is a good cope, but to think it really improves anything for someone that is a normie or incel is pretty misleading. The moment you walk in ANY gym there will be males that mog you to pluto and back just in frame face and height alone. But it is a healthy cope.

One of those threads again.
Let me tell you this OP, looks like you have never been to the gym in your life so let me tell you something. You will never get big(muscular) with just natural hypertrophy training. It's not going to happen unless you have insanely good genetics( I'm talking about Lee Priest level genetics ) or you've been grinding for 10 years or more( like Vitruvian Physique). You will look like a DYEL for the most part. Now I'm a gymcel. I don't lift weights cuz "muscles = women" that's stupid as shit. I lift weights because
1.) I don't want to become a skinny fat fag or a skinny feminine twig, I just like the "freshness" of being well toned.
2.) I like Strength. It feels good to know that I am stronger than most males out there.
3.) Lifting weights is like an addiction, you wake up at 5am go to gym for 1-1.5 hours lift weight and do cardio sessions, take a shower and BOOM! You feel good for the rest of the day. Your mood is elevated, your sleeps are better and it gives a sense of accomplishment which is rare for an incel.

I would advice every cel here to lift weights hard with high intensity early in the morning. It's a solid anti depressent.

Somehow white and black normies still manage to look okay even if they are bloating as long as they are not overdoing it. I don't know, it seems like a lot of guys are walking in a swaggering way with tight fitting clothes and positioning themselves at a slight angle to maximize how the light falls on them so that their features look more defined. Have you noticed this? Didn't use to happen so much until a few years ago.

they all look nothing close to instagram roiders or youtube fitness guys

or like fitness models

just skinny fat bloated guys with a pump

lets put it this way, to have enough muscle mass to look like you lift, you need to easily bench 400

how many can do that?

Gymcels are retarded and water is indeed wet.

@Caesercel
I have to agree, I put on muscle at some point and it didn't make a difference at all, all those guys telling themselves - "I'm doing it for me" are lying, that's ridiculous, you aren't suffering hours of pain and fatigue just to be muscular for no damn reason, you are lying to yourself

"Getting buff" doesn't do shit for you if you aren't attractive, were living in modern times, you don't need to be that strong to survive, so its literally a waste of time

@Caesercel
I have to agree, I put on muscle at some point and it didn't make a difference at all, all those guys telling themselves - "I'm doing it for me" are lying, that's ridiculous, you aren't suffering hours of pain and fatigue just to be muscular for no damn reason, you are lying to yourself

"Getting buff" doesn't do shit for you if you aren't attractive, were living in modern times, you don't need to be that strong to survive, so its literally a waste of time

Tbh the only real reasons I can think of that aren't cope for getting big are so that it is more difficult for people to knock you off balance when they bump into you and you can wear a t-shirt and shorts without feeling like you are too skinny or out of shape.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back