Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Gymcels , could you give advices for beginners?

Q

Qwertyuiop99

Legend
What are things you wish you knew before starting the gym?
Did you have Blackpill experiences there?

Just keep grinding, keep hustling, shoot for your dreams

Make sure you don't over exert yourself or expose yourself to any sort of debilitating injuries when your body hasn't acclimated to a lifting routine. Get plenty of rest/sleep and ensure also that you are consuming as much protein as you need to achieve whatever your goals may be. The effects and general efficacy of lifting is greatly enhanced by proper diet and rest as that is the triad of making gains (lift, eat and sleep). Focus on heavier lifts with lower reps and fewer sets for muscle mass and greater reps and sets at lighter weight for a more lean and athletic look. Go and research pre-workout supplements and find the one that is best suited to your needs. Or, I can recommend a few here.

Be patient and don't take it too srsly, a lot of ppl go rlly hard then burn out

Make sure you don't over exert yourself or expose yourself to any sort of debilitating injuries when your body hasn't acclimated to a lifting routine. Get plenty of rest/sleep and ensure also that you are consuming as much protein as you need to achieve whatever your goals may be. The effects and general efficacy of lifting is greatly enhanced by proper diet and rest as that is the triad of making gains (lift, eat and sleep). Focus on heavier lifts with lower reps and fewer sets for muscle mass and greater reps and sets at lighter weight for a more lean and athletic look. Go and research pre-workout supplements and find the one that is best suited to your needs. Or, I can recommend a few here.
You can recommend

You can recommend
Bucked Up, Pumpfuel (the Insanity version, not the lesser, weaker shit) and the Ultimate version of C4, which you can get at Walmart.

Dont bother counting calories, your either eating enough to bulk or under eating enough to lose weight.

Don't strain yourself too hard. People say that doing that is good because you're building muscle, but it's actually unhealthy and damaging to your body.

Don't be a fucking retard and do like 6 hours and eat a pack of noodles after like my schizo uncle

Do the minimum to exaustion and eat well

And don't listen to any faggots you don't need muscles for women or to impress other men just for personal use it can't hurt being more capable

You need to watch pro open class bodybuilders and copy their mindset. Especially the ones from the 90s and 00s era.

Cut weight, lift for aesthetic 3x a week with an emphasis on stamina and endurance, aim for that lean shredded look that foids like

Take it slowly at first and get a lot of information. Just work out and try to get a feel of what split/work outs are right for your and slowly develop over time as your knowledge and strength grows. Also id recommend to bulk up a bit if you are skinny/skinny fat. Clean bulk, don’t dirty bulk and eat whatever the fuck you want without keeping track of macros and calorie intake

Take it slowly at first and get a lot of information. Just work out and try to get a feel of what split/work outs are right for your and slowly develop over time as your knowledge and strength grows. Also id recommend to bulk up a bit if you are skinny/skinny fat. Clean bulk, don’t dirty bulk and eat whatever the fuck you want without keeping track of macros and calorie intake
Bulking? Isn't the skinny lean and shredded look ideal for most foids? I've been lifting for a year and seen progress but my composition gives me a wide appearance as opposed to a thin one, realized that can't be changed

Try taking creepshots

Bulking? Isn't the skinny lean and shredded look ideal for most foids? I've been lifting for a year and seen progress but my composition gives me a wide appearance as opposed to a thin one, realized that can't be changed
I don’t work out for women tbh. I’ve event going for 8 months and been bulking, have noticed a lot of good change. I’m gonna cut soon and am just maintaining rn.

I don’t work out for women tbh. I’ve event going for 8 months and been bulking, have noticed a lot of good change. I’m gonna cut soon and am just maintaining rn.
You get a lot of attention in the streets ? at the gym?

Check out Dorian Yates too, he’s based asf. He acknowledged the “holocaust” was fake.

Craving stares
You mean people looking at me?
I watched a lot of his videos.
A true legend
IMG 0560

You get a lot of attention in the streets ? at the gym?
There's gotta be at least some aspect of why you work out even if minor, that compels you to do it for aesthetic improvement and dating life, a good majority of us are incel due to our bodies lol

Check out Dorian Yates too, he’s based asf. He acknowledged the “holocaust” was fake.
It wasn't entirely fake but the numbers are skewed AF

Who wants attention while they're working out? We're not foids.

Start small, it really goes a long way. If you do too much too soon you'll get burnt out, injured, or sick. When your body adapts you can start training harder, just take small steps

Start small, it really goes a long way. If you do too much too soon you'll get burnt out, injured, or sick. When your body adapts you can start training harder, just take small steps
Yeah