Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Gymcels, how does it feel knowing that....

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
You can gymcel to the point that it's like a part time job to you, you can gymcel until you look like Ivan Drago, yet the skinnyfat mid-tier Becky, who spends her days eating, sleeping, pooping, watching Netflix, and browsing the internet, who never does any physical activity more strenuous than carrying groceries, still SMV mogs you to the next galaxy and back? :feelshaha::feelshaha:

i still won't give ashit knowning that my body is much more healthier then her , knowning that i dedicated my life to a cause that she most likely will never have in her entire life

====) she can kill herself

Once again, gymcelling gives you more advantages than simply women. Everything doesn't revolve around them

That's why I never stepped a foot into a gym. I already accepted my fate and try to cope as much as I can 'till it's all over.

Feels good honestly. I care about my physical health and physical appearence.

It's a commitment and keeps me disciplined.
3033258 poster p 1 style like caesar

overweight noodle eating fastfood lost her virginity at 13

Feels good honestly. I care about my physical health and physical appearence.

It's a commitment and keeps me disciplined.
View attachment 485966
You don't even have to waste time and effort gymmaxxing though.
Your species is naturally "gymmaxxed." All you do is lie around munching on leaves :feelskek:

You don't even have to waste time and effort gymmaxxing though.
Your species is naturally "gymmaxxed." All you do is lie around munching on leaves :feelskek:
True, but its pretty therapeutic to lift heavy things and then put them back down. Also i have a mixed diet of plants, nuts, and human meat

B29235f0cf1f4889ef8fa82e5647c1ab

Once again, gymcelling gives you more advantages than simply women. Everything doesn't revolve around them
Yeah, I know, it's just incredibly demoralizing to know that I could gymmaxx to the point of peak human fitness, and still not be "good enough" for a skinnyfat Becky.

I lift for me not for some fukin slut :blackpill:

You can gymcel to the point that it's like a part time job to you, you can gymcel until you look like Ivan Drago, yet the skinnyfat mid-tier Becky, who spends her days eating, sleeping, pooping, watching Netflix, and browsing the internet, who never does any physical activity more strenuous than carrying groceries, still SMV mogs you to the next galaxy and back? :feelshaha::feelshaha:
That stung, I’ve been gymcelling for a year and I’ve seen little to no results. I’ve gained like 4 kg and that’s it. It’s something to do with my time at least.

I don't work out to looksmax, I do it to stay fit. Being overweight and unhealthy makes you feel like shit all the time.

I don't work out to looksmax, I do it to stay fit. Being overweight and unhealthy makes you feel like shit all the time.

gym is teracope obese landwhales have more smv than a gymmaxxed chad

That stung, I’ve been gymcelling for a year and I’ve seen little to no results. I’ve gained like 4 kg and that’s it. It’s something to do with my time at least.

gymcels are the most mentaly stable cels

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back