Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gymcels, what routine made you get lean quick?

Internalizzz

Internalizzz

Permanent KHHV | in the here, in the now
Trying to achieve >15% bf
Might be a huge benefit to me since I'm currently a chunky fuck with excess body fat in my torso anyway but I feel like being lean will help my chances.

Trying to achieve >15% bf
Might be a huge benefit to me since I'm currently a chunky fuck with excess body fat in my torso anyway but I feel like being lean will help my chances.

Burn-out exercises.

Lifting high intensity, moderate to high weight (but not powerlifting) for many, many reps until failure.

Results in ripped, lean muscles.

Also, diet.

My routine to get lean quick: eating at a calorie deficit of 500kcal/day

And btw >15%bf means more than 15% body fat, which is not what you want, and it's not lean either.

If you want some inspiration, check out this thread on Looksmax:
Caveat: the dude wasn't an incel even at his fattest

Burn-out exercises.

Lifting high intensity, moderate to high weight (but not powerlifting) for many, many reps until failure.

Results in ripped, lean muscles.
Bad advice based not even on broscience but on straight up delusions.

Also, diet.
This.

Last edited:
What's your diet rn?
Caveat: the dude wasn't an incel even at his fattest
He went from depressed 40 year old wageslave to a chad :lul:

Last edited:
Bad advice based not even on broscience but on straight up delusions.

Yeah, my last decade or so of gymmaxxing from fatcel was actually a delusion. It didn't actually happen.

You don't know science, 'bro' or not. Merely cardio results in skinnyfat. Powerlifting results in more bulk. Endurance reps results in leaner muscles. This is bodybuilding 101.

I mentioned diet but didn't elaborate. Its pretty straightforward but apparently people need to be told to stop eating shit.

If you want to lose weight, dieting is number one. If you want to look good, you should have been born chad.

It's all diet. Lots of lean protein. The only exercising you need is whatever is heavy enough to keep your muscles from getting out of practice.

Yeah, my last decade or so of gymmaxxing from fatcel was actually a delusion. It didn't actually happen.
I'm 16 years in.
There's no such thing as lean muscles because there's no such thing as fatty muscles.
There's two things you can change about your body composition: the size of your muscles and the amount of fat covering them.
Resistance training affects the former and your calorie balance affects the latter.
You can't choose which part of your body to lose fat from (unless with liposuction), so you can't make some muscles "leaner" by doing different exercises with them. So for example crunches and sit ups aren't the way to lose belly fat.
I assume you already know this, so why would you think you could make other muscles leaner by doing high rep exercises with them?

What worked for me this summer was going on a Keto diet, plus intermittent fasting, and then my exercise routine was pretty simple "micro-workouts" where I would do a quick 5-10 minute circuit workout of pushups, body squats, and dumbbell lifts, and I would do those microworkouts sometimes 4 or 5 times a day. The point is to essentially always be in a ketosis or fasted state and always be exercising. No days off, no cheat meals.

Last edited:
Diet is the most important

I'm 16 years in.
There's no such thing as lean muscles because there's no such thing as fatty muscles.

False dichotomy and strawman. You know exactly what I mean by 'lean muscles'. Someone that powerlifts will look different from someone that does calisthenics (stocky and size vs definition). A sprinter will have a different physique than a long distance runner. And so on.

There's two things you can change about your body composition: the size of your muscles and the amount of fat covering them.
Resistance training affects the former and your calorie balance affects the latter.
You can't choose which part of your body to lose fat from (unless with liposuction), so you can't make some muscles "leaner" by doing different exercises with them. So for example crunches and sit ups aren't the way to lose belly fat.
I assume you already know this, so why would you think you could make other muscles leaner by doing high rep exercises with them?

I did, and none of this babble had anything to do with what I was talking about.

Someone that powerlifts will look different from someone that does calisthenics (stocky and size vs definition). A sprinter will have a different physique than a long distance runner. And so on.
Yes, because of how of how much muscle they have and how much fat they have. Neither of which is affected by the number of reps they do in resistance training.

I did, and none of this babble had anything to do with what I was talking about.
You said doing more reps will make someone look leaner. That's wrong. Low body fat will make someone leaner, and body fat levels are not affected by the number of reps they do.

Yes, because of how of how much muscle they have and how much fat they have. Neither of which is affected by the number of reps they do in resistance training.

You said doing more reps will make someone look leaner. That's wrong. Low body fat will make someone leaner, and body fat levels are not affected by the number of reps they do.

I'm referring to bodybuilding. To be fair, he didn't explicitly mention gaining muscle - just losing fat.

My assumption would be he would want to build a lean, defined physique to go along with it.

And yes, intensity/weight/reps does effect that.

And yes, intensity/weight/reps does effect that.
You're not going to look leaner by doing more reps because you're not going to lose fat by doing more reps. Doesn't work for abs/crunches, doesn't work for any other group of muscles.

If you want to lose weight, dieting is number one. If you want to look good, you should have been born chad.
Or combine both for the best results and shit even try protein powder:chad:

You're not going to look leaner by doing more reps because you're not going to lose fat by doing more reps. Doesn't work for abs/crunches, doesn't work for any other group of muscles.

You're pulling hairs here.

Leaner, defined, ripped. Whatever term one wants to use.

Diet but I've used running as motivation to not overeat (having gone through the hassle of running).

Not trying to get lean is what gets you lean the fastest
Bulk up and focus on building muscle if you're a newbie. Just eat healthy and avoid junk, processed foods and high carb stuff.
After you've gained significant muscle mass only then should you diet down imo

Last edited:
Eat less and cardio for leanness and weightlifting for muscle.

It's all diet. Stay on a consistent calorie deficit and lift weights so you don't loose muscle. You won't gain muscle in a deficit. Also work on yer neck so you don't end up looking like a wobble head at low bodyfat.