Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Gymcels

all this time

all this time

no lifts no life
How long do you spend at the gym?

How long do you spend at the gym?
Anyone who goes to gym is a Fakecel.
Gymcels are 6ft and taller.
short men like me would never take a step into gym because it would't bring any benefit. Women would be still disgust by the short appearence.

1+1= gymcels = tallcels = fakecels

Last edited:
Gym is for non-subhumans to optimize their chances on the sex market not a thing for me

not sure if I go often enough to count but 1-2 hours

I used to go for 1 hour 2x per week to workout my back to fix postural issues but that was long ago.

I switched over to doing calestenics at home instead.

short men like me would never take a step into gym because it would't bring any benefit. Women would be still disgust by the short appearence.

Tf? It's the reign of manlets.

I'm 5 foot 3 inchs and I go to the gym simply because it helps me feel good at the end of the day. Building muscle and protein can do a lot for your mind, but it's just a cope.

I'm 5 foot 3 inchs and I go to the gym simply because it helps me feel good at the end of the day. Building muscle and protein can do a lot for your mind, but it's just a cope.
This, I'd rather be buff and slightly less miserable than just rotting

Slightly over an hour, and thats only because I like long rest periods, if your doing it properly anyway a good rest period is good.

About an hour and half, including stretching and warm-ups.

This, I'd rather be buff and slightly less miserable than just rotting
How we treat our body and what we put into our body will affect our minds.

Bro wtf.
IT WONT HELP. I WOULD STILL HAVE NO FRIENDS, NO GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE WOMEN WOULD STILL REJECT ME DUE TO 5'5 HEIGHT.

,,ITS FOR THE MIND". NO ITS NOT. I WOULD STILL CRY EVERY NIGHT ME INTO SLEEP.

FUCK GYM

i tried gymcelling, looked like shit cause of my childlike frame and gave up.

I workout at home or outside for 1 to 3 hours

Bro wtf.

IT WONT HELP. I WOULD STILL HAVE NO FRIENDS, NO GIRLFRIEND BECAUSE WOMEN WOULD STILL REJECT ME DUE TO 5'5 HEIGHT.

,,ITS FOR THE MIND". NO ITS NOT. I WOULD STILL CRY EVERY NIGHT ME INTO SLEEP.

FUCK GYM
I agree with you and I'm in the same situation as you. But it does release endorphins. I try to live for comfort and pleasure myself. I only go to the gym. Because I think it helps me not feel depressed. Being a fat fuck all the ti do realize. I'm going to die alone and unloved same as you. I just want to be comfortable while doing it.