Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gymmaxing again: I feel more confident and dominant

Sexless incel

Sexless incel

Buddy boyo
-
It’s a good feeling to look at your body and see big muscles. You feel way more masculine and shit

It’s a good feeling to look at your body and see big muscles. You feel way more masculine and shit
Cope level 100/100

See you with back pain on 2 years.

Be warned. If you tell any IRL friends about this, they may accuse you of going on about it repeatedly if in the absence of nothing else going on in your life.

That happened to me.

Brutal.

Be warned. If you tell any IRL friends about this, they may accuse you of going on about it repeatedly if in the absence of nothing else going on in your life.

That happened to me.

Brutal.
My friends are gym-freaks themselves

See you with back pain on 2 years.
The staff don't tell people how to use back machines. Just hope you use them right (Go all the way rather than half stretch) before it's too late.

Exactly bro. It may sounds like an asshole thing to say, but our advices about back pain can save lives. Just wish I hadn't two herniated discs. Truly gymaxxed sucker here
The staff don't tell people how to use back machines. Just hope you use them right (Go all the way rather than half stretch) before it's too late.

I don’t go to gym, i only do push ups, squats and sometimes pull ups, that’s enough if you have good genetics like me (no brag)

I don’t go to gym, i only do push ups, squats and sometimes pull ups, that’s enough if you have good genetics like me (no brag)
Cope, you will have severe muscular imbalances from that.

Cope, you will have severe muscular imbalances from that.

Do you just do bodyweight squats or with barbell or other weights?