Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Gymmaxxed wannabe tyrone goes on Maury show to talk to three wife beaters

TV = Fake and LARP

These guys never do shit on these "scared straight" type programs. Prisoners probably convince themselves they will be rewarded if they beat up a domestic abuser because of weird simp logic (or simply low IQ) but all it does is reveal that they are even further away from being rehabbed into society.
Yeah the american prison system is garbage and not even close to the standards of a first world country. It says a lot when prison rape is a frequent phenomenon over there, that shit is borderline unheard of in other western countries.

I do agree though that a massive number of prisoners are just scum who there's no chance for anyway.

Yeah the american prison system is garbage and not even close to the standards of a first world country. It says a lot when prison rape is a frequent phenomenon over there, that shit is borderline unheard of in other western countries.

I do agree though that a massive number of prisoners are just scum who there's no chance for anyway.
And that kali muscle guy in the video lies when he says inmates hate domestic abusers. 90% of the former convicts I’ve seen online say that nobody cares in prison if that’s your crime