Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

gypsie fakecel laughs and brags about bullying incel

kretschmer

kretschmer

Insomniac fanboy. Incels.ME 2018. RIP.
★★★★★
what were dealing with here is a sadistic normalfag who enjoys incel sufering. and yet the mods refuse to permaban him.

The gypsy fakecel lives rent free in your head

The gypsy fakecel lives rent free in your head
lol at the state of this forum when him and hiddenuzer and the other infiltrators aren't banned on sight

Also ignoring the nigger

no, its unreally
like the post ironic meta version
Reality is unreal
Kriegsmaroon became genuinely good person and now he is not picking fights with everyone

Fucking cruel. How can you do this to another person?

Reality is unreal
Kriegsmaroon became genuinely good person and now he is not picking fights with everyone
MORTAL KOMBAT

BISMARK BATTLESHIP "KRIEGSMARINE" VS THE GRINCH "TROLLGE"

Right now Trollge has an upper hand

I'm glad i was not the only one who saw that, how can someone even brag about harming a potential brocel.

I'm glad i was not the only one who saw that, how can someone even brag about harming a potential brocel.
because its not a brocel to him because he is not a cel just a normie infiltrator spamming our forum with trash. of course the mods could just ban him and delelte his acc but no they'd rather allow him and other infiltrators to use this forum as their porta pottie.

its over for this forum

That is very normfag behaviour

All bullies are fakecel scum. Why is he not banned?! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

do not shrink me gyspy. i serious

what were dealing with here is a sadistic normalfag who enjoys incel sufering.
i have that fakecel bitch scum on ignore
and yet the mods refuse to permaban him.
cause the mods are fakecels too,he went and cried to one of them to give me a warning for calling him out for being a fakecel lil bitch

@kretschmer + @Sennacherib the two boyfriends suck each other’s cocks for fun

Mods have been soft recently

i have that fakecel bitch scum on ignore

cause the mods are fakecels too,he went and cried to one of them to give me a warning for calling him out for being a fakecel lil bitch
he's a little bitch. his first instinct is slander and crying to authority. thats not a man. The Grinch cries out in Paine as he strikes you

get this fakecel retard off the forum

All bullies are fakecel scum. Why is he not banned?! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Idk about that, just about everyone punches down on some level. Not being a 1/10 male tard and bullying people who fit said description does not necessarily make you a fakecel not defending the Grinch just talking of in general.

Idk about that, just about everyone punches down on some level. Not being a 1/10 male tard and bullying people who fit said description does not necessarily make you a fakecel not defending the Grinch just talking of in general.
That proves my point, though. If you're a trucel, then you have nobody to punch down to; you are at the bottom. Punching down is a fakecel trait. :feelsjuice:

That proves my point, though. If you're a trucel, then you have nobody to punch down to; you are at the bottom. Punching down is a fakecel trait. :feelsjuice:
You are coping to hard boyo. Just because you are a weak coward, it isn’t a requirement to be an incel for everyone. Projection is never smart.

not really a 3/10 neurotypical male is still pretty truecel and if he bullies the deformed spergs does that mean he is getting laid? fuck no. Id also add people only punch down so far. Chads never bullied me in school and I got along with a few of them (certainly not hung out with them but had civil discussions on the bus to school) this is not chad worship just acknowledging the fact at a certain level of punching down it makes the bully look bad I was objectively too low of a lifeform(in soyciety's eyes) for them to bully. Also disclaimer cannot speak for the specific user and the grinch could be the biggest cunt on the planet for all I know or not I am a newfag and just speaking in general.

not really a 3/10 neurotypical male is still pretty truecel and if he bullies the deformed spergs does that mean he is getting laid? fuck no. Id also add people only punch down so far. Chads never bullied me in school and I got along with a few of them (certainly not hung out with them but had civil discussions on the bus to school) this is not chad worship just acknowledging the fact at a certain level of punching down it makes the bully look bad I was objectively too low of a lifeform(in soyciety's eyes) for them to bully. Also disclaimer cannot speak for the specific user and the grinch could be the biggest cunt on the planet for all I know or not I am a newfag and just speaking in general.
Bullying behavior is still a fakecel trait. Incels don't act like animals.

He is joking, I assume, given that he changes his story regularly and spends most of his time here.

He is joking, I assume, given that he changes his story regularly and spends most of his time here.
meh in the words of Fredrick Nietzsche if you stare into the abyss the abyss stares back into you no way some trollcel or lurkcel comes here without us rubbing off on them hence I see their presence as a good thing