Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Gypsy Crusader got released yesterday

blackraven

blackraven

Enlightened Hermit
★★★★★
This day keeps getting better first Hamza quits youtube now I find out the omegle clown who had jokes with nigger as a punchline got released
:society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society::society:
Crusader telegram

i never realized how much of a caveman pheno he has tbh

Lifefuel. He says he’s going to stream again soon. I just hope prison wasn’t too brutal for the guy.

There was a based incellike guy who dressed up as a nigger with clown lips and as hitler and goes on omegle he is also improsined but i don’t remember his name

There was a based incellike guy who dressed up as a nigger with clown lips and as hitler and goes on omegle he is also improsined but i don’t remember his name
catboykami? that guy was a faggot, there was another guy called codcomedytj though but he disappeared and some people say he was groomed

catboykami? that guy was a faggot, there was another guy called codcomedytj though but he disappeared and some people say he was groomed
Last I heard Codcomedy came back on Telegram and scammed his audience by promising a stream to people who donate to him.

codcomedytj
TJ impregnated his girlfriend and quit streaming after being released from police surveillance. Yes, his content got him arrested. He left a message on Telegram saying goodbye and telling his friends as well as fans that a new stage of his life began and that we should strive to become the Chads we are destined to be.

I don't know much about TJ, but his inner circle is cancer.

Lmao some random convict is the hero of the alt-right. There’s a good chance he’s a homo now too