Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Had a dream about getting a girlfriend I want to die

Reprobus

Reprobus

Anarchycel
★★★★★
I recently had a dream where I was in high school and this goth girl I liked talked to me and we went out to some scary forest and made out with each other and eventually had sex, when we were about to have sex I woke up. The shittiest part is as I was dreaming EVEN IN MY DREAM I was thinking "holy shit I'm going to ascend I'm no longer incel I wonder what the forums will think." The dream felt so real and I loved talking to her in it, now I'm awake and might start crying into my pillow

well, you had some fun in that dream in that moment

I got those dreams a couple of times a year, it's the best feeling ever and I hate realizing that it was just a dream.

had that one too.
i wanted to end myself afterwards

those kinds of dreams are fucking rough. its amazing how it's so "real" it can make your pleasure chemicals fire off like that. there are serious chemicals you can get just from orbiting a girl, not to mention touching one. Like ASMR+Heroin put together.

those kinds of dreams are fucking rough. its amazing how it's so "real" it can make your pleasure chemicals fire off like that. there are serious chemicals you can get just from orbiting a girl, not to mention touching one. Like ASMR+Heroin put together.
Yeah just hearing a girl speak makes me tingle tbh...

tfw no big tiddie goth gf

ik im dreaming when a girl is in it and she trying to get close to me.

I sometimes hope that death is just a never-ending gf dream

Fuck if only that was true... A green eyed mixed girlfriend FKKKKKKKK

I very infrequently remember my dreams, but a few months back I had a dream wherein I was a Chad-tier mentalcel and was talking to a foid I knew collegially, who for whatever reason brought up: "they always talk about you. Like, all the girls there want to fuck you."

I opened my eyes to greet the daylight, falling vertiginously out of the ether.

I had a dream of approaching women and not getting rejected

Episode #968
905ED682 0E7E 43D4 AA96 D662AB16B004

yea ive been having more and more dreams like this recently, its pure suifuel, like yea its good to dream about having gf and shit but when i wake up its back to reality and its extreme sui fuel

It's been so long since I had a really nice dream like that. All mine are strange and unnerving, at best, horrifying at worst, these days.
tfw no dream gf :feelsrope: