Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Had a dream my sister thought I was gay

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
Had a dream I was talking with my sister and she said something along the lines of “when you get married you and him can..” and I stopped her and said what? And she looked at me as if I gotta be joking. She was in disbelief when I told her I was straight. In the dream I corrected her that it should be “she” but she didn’t seem to believe it. Glad it was just a dream but that’s what I should expect being an oldcel and my family never seen me with a girl.

Any time I dream about my family it is never good either it is always shit like this where they assume something about me or a subconcious fear about what I think that my family thinks about me comes true. Dreams have always been shit it is very rarely that I get a good dream about having a relationship but that was months ago, I cannot even find peace in dreams it is usually shit like this where my family thinks I am a fag.

Would your sister really think that of you irl?

FUCK YOUR SISTER

Had a dream I was talking with my sister and she said something along the lines of “when you get married you and him can..” and I stopped her and said what? And she looked at me as if I gotta be joking. She was in disbelief when I told her I was straight. In the dream I corrected her that it should be “she” but she didn’t seem to believe it. Glad it was just a dream but that’s what I should expect being an oldcel and my family never seen me with a girl.
Yeah, it's hard, because as a low smv powerless invisible man, were often misunderstood.

It's a constant thene

Screenshot 516