Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a dream that I played fortnite no build mode in Israel irl

shii410

shii410

الصابئي
★★★★★
I was flying over the middle east on the battle bus and said "Where are we landing boys" then landed in Tel Aviv and immediately started receiving gunfire from dozens of Zionist kikes while there were explosions and gunfire from every corner. Then I did insane trickshot type shit and used my knife to kill a Zionist soldier and took his gun and started gunning them all down. Then after killing them all I stole a car and started driving it at 200mph down the streets of Israel like in GTA while also hititng Zionist kikes with my car. I entered a shopping mall and started gunning down more Zionist kikes and also threw grenades while reloading my weapon. At the end I grabbed one of my grenades and shouted "FREE PALESTINE" and did the heil hitler salute before blowing myself up taking countless Zionst kike occupation soldiers with me

Last edited:
TKD: The Dream

Ghost of kiev type shit