Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Had a dream

B

based_meme

I.N.C.E.L. High Command, Psychological Operations
★★★★★
Had this weird dream several days ago where the US government contracted a multi-national tech corporation into transferring over the storage and management of their entire databases, including every classified intelligence archive and top secret black budget project, for safekeeping. But it was all a giant fail, as the corporation had a backdoor (unknown to the company) that a hacker had installed prior to securing the contract. The hacker then leaked every dirty secret to the world, which put the US empire on the brink of collapse.

The hacker? @Intellau_Celistic :dafuckfeels:

Tfw when you spend too much time on .is.

But it was all a giant fail, as the corporation had a backdoor (unknown to the company) that a hacker had installed prior to securing the contract. The hacker then leaked every dirty secret to the world, which put the US empire on the brink of collapse.
That's how you know it's a dream.

Every empire falls. It's only a matter of when and how.
Not America. America is a special Empire. It is the greatest Empire to ever exist and it's only expanding.
American Flag Animation GIF
200.gif

Thats not even a secret already happened with wikileaks and panama papers but nobody cares

Thats not even a secret already happened with wikileaks and panama papers but nobody cares
I didn't say it was a secret nigga. I said I had a dream.