Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Had a girl look at me while I was incline benching 65 lb the other day

OwariDa

OwariDa

Truly Humble Under God
-
I normally do 70 lb dumbbells but my left wrist was hurting so I had to drop down a bit. Ngl I’ve seen clips of guys working out and then some bitch says “teehe great job” I thought wow maybe now is my chance cause I gyatt to fuck. she starts her set right after i put the dumbbells down kek.

@gymletethnicel does he strength mog you?

I only do incline bench, 130kg.
Damn good stuff
I’m close to hitting 100 kg on flat bench

Have a friend that’s closing in on 3 plates flat bench and he can do incline 105 lb dumbbells

I only do incline bench, 130kg.
Damn good stuff

Have a friend that’s closing in on 3 plates flat bench and he can do incline 105 lb dumbbells
How are you guys so strong? Give me some tips. Or maybe my kike genes prevent me from gaining any strength

Damn good stuff

You're the first amerilard I've seen use kg

65 is not a lot. I have used 90.

How are you guys so strong? Give me some tips. Or maybe my kike genes prevent me from gaining any strength
Genes, honestly. I have a small frame and had to work extemely hard to get to 75kg bench 5x5.

Genes, honestly. I have a small frame and had to work extemely hard to get to 75kg bench 5x5.
225lb bench (around 103kg) is when we are considered official gym bros

You're the first amerilard I've seen use kg
in physics there’s a difference between mass and weight :bigbrain:
im not that strong lol only been going like 6-7 months
225lb bench (around 103kg) is when we are considered official gym bros
thats the first milestone for everyone starting tbh

With my genes that will prob never happen :fuk:
Same here, I would have to roid up hard to lift 225lb on the bench. I’m still glad I’ve been training, my body looks much more attractive now.