Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR I would be an alcoholic if i had the money and a place to drink at

• Thread starter Jew Goy Lab Rat
  • Start date
Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
Ive heard somewhere that alcoholism is strongly correlated with a gene that makes alcohol taste good, same goes for weed. And apparently this was a surprise for most people since to them its disgusting but they endure the taste.

To me alcohol is the tastiest thing possible. I get random cravings all the time for liquors i tasted once a decade ago, and remember the taste better than something i ate for breakfast.

Sometimes i drench my hands in 70% alcohol hand sanitizer and inhale the vapors deeply burning all my sinuses, it is just so fucking delicious.

I dont think its me associating the smell and taste with the escapism of being drunk, like junkies who get conditioned to like needless. Im genuinely genetically predisposed to be an alcoholic.

And even the hangover to me is pleasurable, maybe even more than being drunk. It dislodges me from reality just enough to where i can drift in a derealized cope fantasy not minding the sickness

If i lived alone, or had a social life i would genuinely do nothing but drink. I would cut down food to the minimum needed to not die of deficiencies and live off the calories in alcohol. I would taste every drink and cocktail possible until i found my favorite and let it kill me

this is not a fun life.

this is not a fun life.
i honestly think i will regret not self destructing more when im at the end of my life. I would have chosen to be a civilized cuck on top of being an incel

i honestly think i will regret not self destructing more when im at the end of my life. I would have chosen to be a civilized cuck on top of being an incel
the fun moments arent worth the retarded moments.

Rather not to consume much alcohol if i had money. I just rather buying things are important to me like grocery to cook.

Rather not to consume much alcohol if i had money. I just rather buying things are important to me like grocery to cook.
if you substitute all the carbs you eat with alcohol its not much more expensive for the same amount of calories