Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to partner up with a foid at muay thai

screwthefbi

screwthefbi

Red Bull
★★★★★
It was an ugly fucking roastie too, if I could have I would beaten the living fuck out of her and gotten away with it but because she is a toilet, scumciety will always cater to that creature, it felt like the most miserable muay thai class.

Nigga literally had the chance to legally punch, kick, and elbow a foid and didn't do it

You were able to touch a foid and I don't think this is the first time either. Nice

Nigga literally had the chance to legally punch, kick, and elbow a foid and didn't do it
If I did I would have gotten in trouble plus it was drilling, if it had been sparring I would have rocked her if my coach wasnt looking

You were able to touch a foid and I don't think this is the first time either. Nice
Ive grappled with foids in BJJ and intentionally went harder and I even got to slam a foid in freestyle wrestling when I was in high school

If I did I would have gotten in trouble plus it was drilling, if it had been sparring I would have rocked her if my coach wasnt looking
Gotten in trouble... nigga what are you 12? Who the fuck cares if some gook says words to you, you ain't in trouble if its just getting talked to. Its only trouble if you are fired from work, beaten, sent to prison, or killed.

Yeah that sucks. Idk why foids invade this shit. You know you're only getting the worst of the worst, too. The ones so feminist, they want to prove a wahmen can beat up a man.
The coach is a sand nigger
This is literally my best case criterion for when I go shopping for a gym to call home.

The problem with femtard partners is you can't go your own pace with them. You're forced to hold back significantly.

The problem with femtard partners is you can't go your own pace with them. You're forced to hold back significantly.
Yep I remember when I trained the instructor told me to “take it easy” and I wasn’t even going 10% FFS

in HS boxing class years ago, no one had partnered with me so I got to beat the foid teacher.

Gotten in trouble... nigga what are you 12? Who the fuck cares if some gook says words to you, you ain't in trouble if its just getting talked to. Its only trouble if you are fired from work, beaten, sent to prison, or killed.
They label him a bully then proceed to make him spar with one of the elite guys and beat his ass because it's their good guy moment