Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Had to spend $500 on supplements + probiotics today

Transcended Trucel

Transcended Trucel

Peace & Dharma ; Vishwaguru India!
★★★★★
Ordered tons of kefir/kombucha/probiotics and more. My blood report results were horrible. low blood cell count. low iron and more. if I was a Chad, wouldn't have these issues

Fuck this bullshit world.

12 weeks on testosterone + clomid in case you have side effects cost like 100-120 dollar.

Ordered tons of kefir/kombucha/probiotics and more. My blood report results were horrible. low blood cell count. low iron and more. if I was a Chad, wouldn't have these issues
Use chonometer and track all your nutrients for free from everything you eat. Great tool.

Why so much? You can get kefir from most supermarkets for like $4 a bottle, sauerkraut you can get the middle aisle for like $2 (midwest prices btw) or find a store that carries it in the refrigerated section (better probiotics) for a moderate amount more. Also you can get probiotics for cheaper.

Why so much? You can get kefir from most supermarkets for like $4 a bottle, sauerkraut you can get the middle aisle for like $2 (midwest prices btw) or find a store that carries it in the refrigerated section (better probiotics) for a moderate amount more. Also you can get probiotics for cheaper.
I order raw and fresh kefir as find it to be more powerful. I have to pay a big delivery fee as a result

I've been taking the lifeway kefir and it seems to be doing pretty good
I find it to be good but it isn't very strong compared to goat kefir and some other kefir I've tried.

heart and soil life blood with an iron supplement boosted my red blood cell and platelet count between prp treatments. i also take a bunch of there other blends.

heart and soil life blood with an iron supplement boosted my red blood cell and platelet count between prp treatments. i also take a bunch of there other blends.
:feelsokman: thanks for the recommendation, will check it out

Part of being a non Chad/thug ethnic

You should buy some nutritious fesikh from @tehgymcel420