Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hadith about dark curries

ethniccel1

ethniccel1

Sir ethnic cel the 1st lord of landwhales, grannys
★★★★★
Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”

It's over for blackcels, convert to Islam like Malcolm X to spite whitey and you find out that two black slaves are equal to one Muslim Arab slave

Islam is racist and Hinduphobic. BTW Mohammed preferred white female slaves

Ishaq:243 “I heard the Apostle say: ‘Whoever wants to see Satan should look at Nabtal!’ He was a black man with long flowing hair, inflamed eyes, and dark ruddy cheeks…. Allah sent down concerning him: ‘To those who annoy the Prophet there is a painful doom.” [9:61] “Gabriel came to Muhammad and said, ‘If a black man comes to you his heart is more gross than a donkey’s.’”
Water thread

It's over for blackcels, convert to Islam like Malcolm X to spite whitey and you find out that two black slaves are equal to one Muslim Arab slave

brutal racepill. Too bad my curry relatives don't understand this

muslim killed 80 million curry and took their wives and daughters as slaves

sad truth yet many curries still simp for sandniggers including mine :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

Yeah i hope hindu nationalist purge muslims tbh

i dont think replacing a Zoroastrianism and christianity knock off with a poop eating cult is the right idea
they should give up both

the Hindu nationalist are also brain dead even more so when it comes to women and diet. Only better for economics than the muzzies

sad truth yet many curries still simp for sandniggers including mine :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
Damn,your avi made me think you were from a Hindu family. Are you an atheist or a ghar wapsi revert?

Kinda crazy how MuslIms had dhimma apartheid system centuries before European whites but nobody complains about it. Learning about the dhimmi system made me more sympathetic towards Israel (I'm against bombing little kids or sniping them obviously)

the Hindu nationalist are also brain dead even more so when it comes to women and diet. Only better for economics than the muzzies
BJP bends over backwards to make muslims happy. Thry even follow nonsensical feminist policies to try and win the approval of Indian feminists and Westerners. They're wasting their time and energy.

Damn,your avi made me think you were from a Hindu family. Are you an atheist or a ghar wapsi revert?

Kinda crazy how MuslIms had dhimma apartheid system centuries before European whites but nobody complains about it. Learning about the dhimmi system made me more sympathetic towards Israel (I'm against bombing little kids or sniping them obviously)
I am from muslim curry family. I dropped Islam after researching it in depth and seeing too many holes(Muhammad cucking his adopted son, some rules changed relatively fast, other flaws). Now I am Buddhist although I don't believe in following everything in the religion, just stuff which makes sense to me.

BJP bends over backwards to make muslims happy. Thry even follow nonsensical feminist policies to try and win the approval of Indian feminists and Westerners. They're wasting their time and energy.
True tbh. Most important thing for curryland is money and economic growth. Rest of the shit is cope. They need increase money fast as possible. Can worry about other bullshit later.

I am from muslim curry family. I dropped Islam after researching it in depth and seeing too many holes(Muhammad cucking his adopted son, some rules changed relatively fast, other flaws). Now I am Buddhist although I don't believe in following everything in the religion, just stuff which makes sense to me.
I am not an expert but is Hinduism not 10X more race pilled than Islam?

The caste system is based on phenotypes. I was looking at the picture of Shiva and the complection is way to pale to be curry although the facial features are some what curry. The eye colour is greenish-greyish again no curry has these features except mixed race curries.

From what I can see curry culture is way more race pilled than any culture i know of.

Just asking for a friend.

The caste system is based on phenotypes. I was looking at the picture of Shiva and the complection is way to pale to be curry although the facial features are some what curry. The eye colour is greenish-greyish again no curry has these features except mixed race curries.

From what I can see curry culture is way more race pilled than any culture i know of.

View attachment 654158View attachment 654158
yes Hinduism is probably more race pilled than Islam tbh.

JBW applies to foids as well
white toilets have the most smv, I don't think any incel here would reject a 19yr old prime virgin pusi blond toilet
curries are dumb honestly

Mughals and British have cucked India back to Stone Age literally :reeeeee::reeeeee:
I love sand nigger foids :ahegao: always my preference they used to give me attention too in my failed normie days now not so much:fuk:
:yes::yes:
i dont think replacing a Zoroastrianism and christianity knock off with a poop eating cult is the right idea
they should give up both
dindu hindu is a cucked religion that promotes sipping
:yes::yes::yes:
another high iq post from fellow currycel
guju are so :feelspuke::feelspuke: genetically due to poor diet, short ugly

also hindu dindu promotes simping of foids, look up all the shit they got on nari shakti :feelskek::feelskek:

cucky Sikhs are too extreme to become relevant, literally violent niggers of shitdia.
islam is also not suitable for shitdia
neither is cuck christianity

yes Hinduism is probably more race pilled than Islam tbh.
Is all the history of curryland and islam contained in the history of the Mughal empire?

If I read the history will I discover how the Arabs killed Hindus, converted them and reproduced with them?

Just asking so I can better understand and then eventually understand India-Pakistan etc etc

Is all the history of curryland and islam contained in the history of the Mughal empire?

If I read the history will I discover how the Arabs killed Hindus, converted them and reproduced with them?

Just asking so I can better understand and then eventually understand India-Pakistan etc etc

they were close but certain sub-factions like Maratha and Sikh empire actually drove them back long enough for the British to completely wipe them out

india and Pakistan is more of a cuck British scheme to ensure India couldn't go back to its glory days(sadly it worked :feelsrope::feelsrope:)

Nice, I learnt a lot about Islam from watching The Masked Arab and Apostate Prophet on YouTube

We have a long history that's only accessible in our native languages, academia suppresses it because they're self hating curries, atheists, Christians, communists, etc. So very little in English.

View attachment 654158View attachment 654158
Caste isn't an Indian word. Caste system existed in Latin America with the half Iberian white half native Aztec class of mestizos helping the whites oppress the full natives.

When western anthropologists studied India, they superimposed this schema onto us to justify their violence around the globe

We have a Jaat system that's much closer to European guilds than anything

Considering that all the landowners in Britain are descended from Norman invaders, they're more 'caste based' than us

We have a long history that's only accessible in our native languages, academia suppresses it because they're self hating curries, atheists, Christians, communists, etc. So very little in English.
Ah I see.

I watched a documentary about Asoka.He was the son of a king and a peasant woman. It is because of him that Buddism became one of the major religions in the world today because it is him who sent out Missionaries to Asia and Europe.
He lived even before christ was born. That is even before the Roman Empire which means even before Europeans got civilised.
Curries have a long vibrant documented history.

I was wondering about the muslim curries though. Like to understand current Indian politics with muslims and stuff thats why I was asking if islam started actually with the Moguls.

Ah I see.

I watched a documentary about Asoka.He was the son of a king and a peasant woman. It is because of him that Buddism became one of the major religions in the world today because it is him who sent out Missionaries to Asia and Europe.
He lived even before christ was born. That is even before the Roman Empire which means even before Europeans got civilised.

I was wondering about the muslim curries though. Like to understand current Indian politics with muslims and stuff thats why I was asking if islam started actually with the Moguls.
no Islam came to curryland by sand nigger invasions centuries before moguls. see dehki sultante article

nah muhammad hates niggers
not curries

Ah I see.

One of the oldest mosques in the world is in India. Islam was treated respectfully by the natives, but it's not just a religion but an Arab Supremacist political ideology. So they invaded to force conversions and take over land and resources.

nah muhammad hates niggers
not curries
Muhammed said those who would die invading India would go straight to heaven. He hated curries and wanted to steal their wealth.

One of the oldest mosques in the world is in India. Islam was treated respectfully by the natives, but it's not just a religion but an Arab Supremacist political ideology. So they invaded to force conversions and take over land and resources.
Post a link of documentaries or wikipedia of the first ever muslim invasions into India.

Just asking for a friend

Post a link of documentaries or wikipedia of the first ever muslim invasions into India.

Just asking for a friend

Main articles: Muslim conquest in the Indian subcontinent and Caliphate campaigns in India

Although there were sporadic incursions by Arab generals in the direction of India in the 660s and a small Arab garrison was established in the arid region of Makran in the 670s,[87] the first large-scale Arab campaign in the Indus valley occurred when the general Muhammad bin Qasim invaded Sindh in 711 after a coastal march through Makran.[88] Three years later the Arabs controlled all of the lower Indus valley.[88] Most of the towns seem to have submitted to Arab rule under peace treaties, although there was fierce resistance in other areas, including by the forces of Raja Dahir at the capital city Debal.[88][89] Arab incursions southward from Sindh were repulsed by the armies of Gurjara and Chalukya kingdoms, and further Islamic expansion was checked by the Rashtrakuta empire, which gained control of the region shortly after.[89]

I don’t think it’s sahih, the prophet (peace be upon him) had black companions and he loved them like all other companions

I don’t think it’s sahih, the prophet (peace be upon him) had black companions and he loved them like all other companions
He traded two black slaves for one Arab slave. Arabs still use that to justify racism

He traded two black slaves for one Arab slave. Arabs still use that to justify racism
"There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal piety and righteousness.”
~ prophet Muhammad

The difficulty in understanding pre-modern anti-black racism in the Muslim world is complicated by the seeming contradictions one faces when examining Islamic history. The clear anti-racist message of the Qur’an and Prophet Muhammad’s life is supported by the exaltation of a former black Arab slave – the famed Companion to the Prophet, Bilal ibn Rabah, to the metaphoric vox deus and official muezzin of the early Muslim community, and later senior military commander. Yet, within that very story is another companion of the Prophet, Abu Dharr, berating Bilal with a slur for having a black slave mother. Al-Jahiz (d. 868 CE) was a famed black Arab Muslim polymath whose influence on Islamicate knowledge production is regarded as highly authoritative and historically unique. Yet, al-Jahiz also wrote a book defending the virtues of black peoples against the anti-black discourses and practices he encountered during his time. There is also the example of blacks being enslaved for military and domestic work from Al-Andalus/Morocco to Ottoman lands, Southern Iran, and even the Indian coast. At the same time, black statesmen, generals, prominent scholars and everyday people in these very same places existed as dignified individuals and fully as themselves. Islamicate civilization in Sudanic Africa, or Bilad al-Sudan, is a testament to the ways in which Islam in what we now call Africa flourished. Sudanic Africa attained a high level of civilizational organization in an indigenous way without a systemic external imposition of said civilization coming from so-called foreigners like Turks, Arabs or Persians.

Individuals within the interregional world-system of Bilad al-Sudan have also consistently offered responses to the racism they faced when travelling to other lands in the Muslim world. Like al-Jahiz, scholars such as Ahmad Baba al-Timbukti (d. 1627 CE) and Ibrahim Niasse (d. 1975) engaged in critique of non-black Muslims who perceived them as inferior. The contradictions between what resembled a type of post-racial multi-culturalism alongside the many instances of sustained and less sustained forms of anti-black racism presents a quagmire for those who want to understand anti-black racism in the pre-modern Muslim world. It is a paradigm that is very different from the modern Western forms of anti-blackness, yet still shares with it in some theory and practice. In the modern period, the color-line hardened with the explicit and implicit importing of Western-derived theories and practices of anti-black racism. The millennia-old indigeneity of black peoples in North Africa, the Levant and the Gulf, for example, has been erased in mainstream consciousness due to Eurocentric nationalist narratives and geographies that created binaries along the Saharan desert and Red Sea that had not existed in the same way in the past. These modern forms of anti-blackness have both added to and subsumed the pre-existing prejudices in various regions which had earlier been less systematic or even non-existent.

"There is no superiority of an Arab over a non-Arab, or of a non-Arab over an Arab, and no superiority of a white person over a black person or of a black person over a white person, except on the basis of personal piety and righteousness.”
~ prophet Muhammad
He said whatever was convenient for him at any given time. He only supported head coverings for women because Abu Bakr pressured him into it.

Mohammed also said killing people is bad, yet he was a warlord. He said whatever was convenient to him. He abrogated the Quran multiple times. How is it infallible if it contradicts itself?

Listen, growing up, you're raised to love Quran, just like you'reraised to love women. But the Blackpill requires you to be unemotional in order to perceive the truth.

Clearly there'sa lot of racism in the Muslim world, and the prophet's words haven't stopped that at all. What do you say to that?

Mohammed also said killing people is bad, yet he was a warlord. He said whatever was convenient to him. He abrogated the Quran multiple times. How is it infallible if it contradicts itself?

Listen, growing up, you're raised to love Quran, just like you'reraised to love women. But the Blackpill requires you to be unemotional in order to perceive the truth.

Clearly there'sa lot of racism in the Muslim world, and the prophet's words haven't stopped that at all. What do you say to that?
It’s not about how i was raised, it’s just that what you are saying is not based on facts or truth

Cringe. Not one of them is a quote of the prophet and most of them are by the same person, which was a sect-guru who was not taken serious by anyone
Why did Muslims have slaves? Why didthey kidnap black people in Africa for slavery? Why would they low down conversion in order to capture non-muslim black Africans for slaves? Why is the prophet's tribe considered the best Arabs, and Arabs are considered better than others? Islam is an Arab supremacist movement. When Mohammed said otherwise, he was just lying to keep the peace.

Why did Muslims have slaves? Why didthey kidnap black people in Africa for slavery? Why would they low down conversion in order to capture non-muslim black Africans for slaves? Why is the prophet's tribe considered the best Arabs, and Arabs are considered better than others? Islam is an Arab supremacist movement. When Mohammed said otherwise, he was just lying to keep the peace.
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

It’s not about how i was raised, it’s just that what you are saying is not based on facts or truth
Genghis Khan had non mongol generals and told his soldiers to follow those generals, but the Mongol empire was still Mongol supremacist

You're just resorting to ad-hominems because you can't cope with the truth. I'm still throwing out arguments here while I should be working. I'm treating you more respectfully than you are treating me.

If Blacks are equal to Arabs, why didn't Arabs try to convert all Africans rather than choosing to enslave them instead?