Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hadith about dark curries

You're just resorting to ad-hominems because you can't cope with the truth. I'm still throwing out arguments here while I should be working. I'm treating you more respectfully than you are treating me.

If Blacks are equal to Arabs, why didn't Arabs try to convert all Africans rather than choosing to enslave them instead?
Lying isn’t respectful

Lying isn’t respectful
You're the one using cringe and emojis to argue. And now you're tone policing instead of actually arguing.

Look, it seems like you won't admit the prophet himself was racist despite all the quotes provided. Will you at least acknowledge all the evidence showing music culture is racist and Arab supremacist? You'd have to be literally blind not to admit that. Just look atthe video I posted in this thread.

You're the one using cringe and emojis to argue. And now you're tone policing instead of actually arguing.

Look, it seems like you won't admit the prophet himself was racist despite all the quotes provided. Will you at least acknowledge all the evidence showing music culture is racist and Arab supremacist? You'd have to be literally blind not to admit that. Just look atthe video I posted in this thread.
Arabs are not „Islam“. They are just people, Islam is a religion. What are you trying to say?

can you post a link please
The Arab conqueror Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Sindh in 711 CE. The Pakistan government's official chronology claims this as the time when the foundation of Pakistan was laid. The Early Medieval period (642–1219 CE) witnessed the spread of Islam in the region.

Tldr: Pakis were conquered during 700-1200s(mostly Arabs). Mainland India to Bangladesh 1200-1700s(not completely by Arabs, sometimes Persian, and also Mongol descendants)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Pakistan#Islam_before_the_creation_of_Pakistan

Arabs will keep denying that their filthy sand nigger religion isn't racist. It is the only real Arab invention/idea of worth in last thousand plus years. They have nothing else. An Arab doesn't even an identity independent of Islam at this point. They'll defend it to the death. It allows Arabs to mentally dominate curries, nigs and south east Asian gooks. Without it, they will have nothing but oil money. Which they haven't done much with but build buildings using foreign slaves/consultants. Too retarded/incompetent to do any of their own work.

Arabs are not „Islam“. They are just people, Islam is a religion. What are you trying to say?
If Islam isn't racist, then why are Arabs racist despite being majority Muslim and being the most hardcore in following Islam?

Arabs will keep denying that their filthy sand nigger religion isn't racist. It is the only real Arab invention/idea of worth in last thousand plus years. They have nothing else. An Arab doesn't even an identity independent of Islam at this point. They'll defend it to the death. It allows Arabs to mentally dominate curries, nigs and south east Asian gooks. Without it, they will have nothing but oil money. Which they haven't done much with but build buildings using foreign slaves/consultants. Too retarded/incompetent to do any of their own work.
Well, there's Arabs from the peninsula, and then "Arabs" in the broader middle east. Muslims had plenty of intellectuals, scientific, artistic, etc, but as a general rule, the further away a society was from religious bigotry, the more intellectuals it produced. All the intellectuals that Muslims point to to say they aren't anti intellectual, lived in the most liberal of Muslim societies.

Wahabbi-ism creates low IQ societies

If Islam isn't racist, then why are Arabs racist despite being majority Muslim and being the most hardcore in following Islam?
Do you understand that not everything Arabs do is based on Islam? Also „arabs are racist“ is wrong too, since Arabs do not all think the same, they are human beings with different opinions. I shouldn’t even answer such a hilarious statement.

Do you understand that not everything Arabs do is based on Islam? Also „arabs are racist“ is wrong too, since Arabs do not all think the same, they are human beings with different opinions. I shouldn’t even answer such a hilarious statement.
Yeah and not all asian girls thirst after white cock. And not all curries post bob and vagene messages on facebook. And not all white people are racist towards non-whites, or automatically think all arabs are terrorists. You're arguing like a bluepiller.

Yeah and not all asian girls thirst after white cock. And not all curries post bob and vagene messages on facebook. And not all white people are racist towards non-whites, or automatically think all arabs are terrorists. You're arguing like a bluepiller.
I am bluepilled for saying: „Not every single Arab on this planet is a racist and wants to enslave black people“

See, this is why i can’t take you serious, you are wasting my time.

The Arab conqueror Muhammad bin Qasim conquered Sindh in 711 CE. The Pakistan government's official chronology claims this as the time when the foundation of Pakistan was laid. The Early Medieval period (642–1219 CE) witnessed the spread of Islam in the region.

Tldr: Pakis were conquered during 700-1200s(mostly Arabs). Mainland India to Bangladesh 1200-1700s(not completely by Arabs, sometimes Persian, and also Mongol descendants)

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Muslim_conquests_in_the_Indian_subcontinent

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Pakistan#Islam_before_the_creation_of_Pakistan
Nice bro thanks. Cool break down of the two territories.

Thanks alot. I will bookmark this and come to it when I wanna watch a documentary or read something

Well, there's Arabs from the peninsula, and then "Arabs" in the broader middle east. Muslims had plenty of intellectuals, scientific, artistic, etc, but as a general rule, the further away a society was from religious bigotry, the more intellectuals it produced. All the intellectuals that Muslims point to to say they aren't anti intellectual, lived in the most liberal of Muslim societies.
the scientific advancements of Arabs came from mostly Persians and north Africans. Not true Saudi Arabia Penninsula Arabs. As they are nothing but Subhuman cousin fucking barbarian trash blessed with oil but have no brains. A true Arab is trash who takes pride from robbing others acheivements(claiming Islamic golden age whie Persians carried),wealth(conquest) and minds (Islam)