Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Hair Loss: A Year of Dutasteride, Minoxidil, and Microneedling

Esoteric7

Esoteric7

Volcel because I won’t fuck your mum
★★★★
I started receding at my hairline. It was creeping to a Norwood 2+. :cryfeels:

Current protocol for the past 1 year and 3 months:

• Dutasteride once a day
• Minoxidil foam/spray twice a day
• Ketoconazole shampoo once a week
• Microneedle at 1.5mm once a week, 36-pin needle cartridge at 5-minutes at each corner of hairline

Results: Left temple came back to Norwood 1.25, right temple: 1.50. Hair feels very thick.

Side effects:
1. Dutasteride caused low sperm count. I know this because my semen started to come out 50% runny. But I don’t care because having children is retarded.

2. Very occasionally (2-3 times during the year) I’ll feel mild discomfort in my balls for half-a-day. But the last time this happened the pain was quite concerning; it felt 25% like being punched in the balls. :feelsseriously:

3. I think I’ve been experiencing some brain fog but I’m honestly not sure. I think it may be lack of sleep but I have heard Dutasteride can cause this.

Other than that everything else has been the same. I truly believe Dutasteride is the main player in all of this. Did not speak to a doctor about anything, got all my information from YouTube channel ‘More Plates More Dates’. Also skipped Finesteride as I wanted the strongest DHT-blocker available and was happy to take the risks. Hair is life.

Even if this doesn’t improve my chances with foids I don’t care; I enjoyed the process and combating a problem that plagues all men.
————————-
Side effects of Dutasteride that no one talks about:

1. Continuous use after 5 years may cause Grade-A prostate cancer. From the leaflet: “In a clinical study of men at increased risk of prostate cancer, men taking Dutasteride Capsules had a serious form of prostate cancer more often than men who did not take Dutasteride Capsules. The effect of Dutasteride Capsules on this serious form of prostate cancer is not clear.”

2. Dutasteride can be found in the semen. Therefore it is dangerous to get a woman pregnant if on Dutasteride because it may affect the normal development of a male baby by causing genital defects.

3. Women who are pregnant (or may be) must not handle leaking capsules. Dutasteride is absorbed through the skin and can affect the normal development of a male baby. This is a particular risk in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.
——————-
In conclusion I’m quite pleased with the results. Although the cancer risk and gynecomastia does scare me the most but I have not addressed it; I keep burying the thought away. If you want to save your hair as a man you have to compensate with a reproductive system that’s not 100% functional.

Last edited:
And what does your face look like, GrAY

Prostate cancer is extremely dangerous. Can you stop taking it without your hair receding again?

• Dutasteride once a day
• Microneedle at 1.5mm once a week, 36-pin needle cartridge at 5-minutes at each corner of hairline

Results: Left temple came back to Norwood 1.25, right temple: 1.50. Hair feels very thick.

Side effects:
1. Dutasteride caused low sperm count. I know this because my semen started to comes 50% runny. But don’t care because having children is retarded.

2. Very occasionally (2-3 times during the year) I’ll feel discomfort in my balls for half-a-day. But the last time this happened the pain was quite concerning; it felt 25% like being punched in the balls. :feelsseriously:

3. I think I’ve been experiencing some brain fog but I’m honestly not sure.

Other than that everything else has been the same. I truly believe Dutasteride is the main player in all of this. Did not speak to a doctor about anything, got all my information from YouTube channel ‘More Plates More Dates’. Also skipped Finesteride as I wanted the strongest DHT-blocker available and was happy to take the risks. Hair is life.
————————-

1. Continuous use after 5 years may cause Grade-A prostate cancer. From the leaflet: “In a clinical study of men at increased risk of prostate cancer, men taking Dutasteride Capsules had a serious form of prostate cancer more often than men who did not take Dutasteride Capsules. The effect of Dutasteride Capsules on this serious form of prostate cancer is not clear.”

2. Dutasteride can be found in the semen. Therefore it is dangerous to get a woman pregnant if on Dutasteride because it may affect the normal development of a male baby by causing genital defects.

3. Women who are pregnant (or may be) must not handle leaking capsules. Dutasteride is absorbed through the skin and can affect the normal development of a male baby. This is a particular risk in the first 16 weeks of pregnancy.

Holy shit, this is an extreme amount of work for something that could be fixed with a wig.

• Dutasteride once a day

Side effects:
1. Dutasteride caused low sperm count. I know this because my semen started to comes 50% runny. But don’t care because having children is retarded.

2. Very occasionally (2-3 times during the year) I’ll feel discomfort in my balls for half-a-day. But the last time this happened the pain was quite concerning; it felt 25% like being punched in the balls. :feelsseriously:

Even if this doesn’t improve my chances with foids I don’t care; I enjoyed the process and combating a problem that plagues all men.
————————-

I just skimmed through the thread briefly.

That's the shit I meant on my thread where I was talking about Minoxidil

• Dutasteride once a day

Side effects:

————————-

I stopped using minoxidil, I gave up, it feels like dropping cooking oil on your head :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:(and it was causing me a lot of dandruff)
it also makes your skin more sensitive to the sun, my skin is extremely sensitive

5-ar inhibitors are poison and cause varicoceles, brainfog, and disassociation

I suggest you not to use dermarollers as it can fuck up your collagen production and your skin ages prematurely

Holy shit, this is an extreme amount of work for something that could be fixed with a wig.
Hair system maxxing is something that needs to come into style for balding men

Imagine making yourself impotent/infertile and risking PFS just for the egotism of keeping your own hair. Might as well just go tranny at that point

trannies.is tbh

Lul I thought it was the opposite, that dutasteride is used to treat prostate cancer.

This is because dutasteride significantly reduces your PSA levels, your PSA levels will appear normal even if you have aggressive prostate cancer. I doubt it actually causes prostate cancer itself. You need to tell your doctor that you're taking dutasteride.

I suggest you not to use dermarollers as it can fuck up your collagen production and your skin ages prematurely
I’m aware. I use a needle pen instead

Brutal greypost, hope you can find a solution brocel

Hair system maxxing is something that needs to come into style for balding men

Imagine making yourself impotent/infertile and risking PFS just for the egotism of keeping your own hair. Might as well just go tranny at that point

trannies.is tbh
This won’t work. Imagine telling some foid during a date your hairline is glued, or it moves when she touches it :feelshaha:

This won’t work. Imagine telling some foid during a date your hairline is glued, or it moves when she touches it :feelshaha:
Hair systems are so well done that they couldn't really be noticed, to my understanding

It's not like a scuffed wig tbh

Also, fuck foids. They are so aesthetically artificial with their fakeup and other cosmetics anyway

Last edited:
I stopped using minoxidil, I gave up, it feels like dropping cooking oil on your head :feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh::feelsugh:(and it was causing me a lot of dandruff)
it also makes your skin more sensitive to the sun, my skin is extremely sensitive
cooking oil?? mine gets absorbed into the skin and drys up within seconds, and I use a generous amount

Prostate cancer is extremely dangerous. Can you stop taking it without your hair receding again?
If you stop your hair loss risk will resume again

• Dutasteride once a day

Side effects:
1. Dutasteride caused low sperm count. I know this because my semen started to come out 50% runny. But I don’t care because having children is retarded.

2. Very occasionally (2-3 times during the year) I’ll feel mild discomfort in my balls for half-a-day. But the last time this happened the pain was quite concerning; it felt 25% like being punched in the balls. :feelsseriously:

3. I think I’ve been experiencing some brain fog but I’m honestly not sure. I think it may be lack of sleep but I have heard Dutasteride can cause this.

————————-

——————-
In conclusion I’m quite pleased with the results. Although the cancer risk and gynecomastia does scare me the most but I have not addressed it; I keep burying the thought away. If you want to save your hair as a man you have to compensate with a reproductive system that’s not 100% functional.
Do you take anyi-depressants

• Dutasteride once a day

Side effects:

————————-

——————-
Glad you've taken control

i've been balding since i was 17 (im 20) , i am on fin and have went from a norwood 2-3 to a norwood 1-2 in a few months. no sides at all

i've been balding since i was 17 (im 20) , i am on fin and have went from a norwood 2-3 to a norwood 1-2 in a few months. no sides at all
Based im using rosmenary oil go go to nw0 still no hard effects just better and more baby hairs :/

Did the minox make your face age or cause your eyes to get dark?
Not at all. I only apply it at the corners of my hairline

Escitalopram (lexapro) didn't kill my sex drive but made me masturbate less. Honestly for the best. 16 times in one day is not helpful.

how much foam did you use and how much of the liquid do you use?
Liquid comes with a dropper, 1mL marking on it

Foam is so stupid

Escitalopram (lexapro) didn't kill my sex drive but made me masturbate less. Honestly for the best. 16 times in one day is not helpful.
16 times? :feelskek:

Japanese visual novels are something else man
IMG 3870

Vietnamese > Japanese