Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Haircel trait: hair grows like shit

UnwantedVirgin

UnwantedVirgin

Autism is a death sentence for ugly men
★★★★★
Grows out from the back and sides at weird angles especially near the crown like a hedgehog that's been ran over. Add a weird shaped head and norewood 2 into the mix and it always looks like I just escaped from an asylum.

Meanwhile Chad just rolls out of bed and doesn't touch his hair in the morning and it still looks great.

Show pic of hairline

Grows out from the back and sides at weird angles especially near the crown like a hedgehog that's been ran over. Add a weird shaped head and norewood 2 into the mix and it always looks like I just escaped from an asylum.

Meanwhile Chad just rolls out of bed and doesn't touch his hair in the morning and it still looks great.
Over

Hair makes me loook like a fag whenever slightly long, buzzcut makes me look like a pale retard with a big head, never works. I once heard a couple of normies pass me and call me elvis while laughing because my hair naturally swerves in the worst direction possible.

Show pic of hairline
Not an actual picture of me but the norwood 2 line looks like this.

:yes:
Hair makes me loook like a fag whenever slightly long, buzzcut makes me look like a pale retard with a big head, never works. I once heard a couple of normies pass me and call me elvis while laughing because my hair naturally swerves in the worst direction possible.
Yep, looks shit no matter what I do. Actually I prefer a longer fringe since it covers my norwood 2 spot and big forehead, but it looks gay (guys have literally called me a fag for it IRL).

Does yours randomly grow and stick up in the most odd places too?
Jfl show pic of your real hairline and don't show face
Sorry bro don't have the confidence to put my real hairline on here as it'll end up in a glowie database and they'll match it to real life ID pictures with their ID snooping tech.

The sides are short and spiky growing outwards like a hedgehog but in all directions and clumps whilst the top is straight and grows forward.

Last edited:
Me in the mornings (but balder):

IS Owl

Do you think you look better bald or with hair? Some guys can thugmax bald.
I'm Norwood 5 but still think I can just about pull off not shaving it all the time but when I do get a haircut I get it buzzed. My beard is decent though.

:yes:

Yep, looks shit no matter what I do. Actually I prefer a longer fringe since it covers my norwood 2 spot and big forehead, but it looks gay (guys have literally called me a fag for it IRL).

Does yours randomly grow and stick up in the most odd places too?

Sorry bro don't have the confidence to put my real hairline on here as it'll end up in a glowie database and they'll match it to real life ID pictures with their ID snooping tech.

The sides are short and spiky growing outwards like a hedgehog but in all directions and clumps whilst the top is straight and grows forward.
Glowie database

Glowie database
They've most likely got one, a lot of it is probably automated these days and it takes up virtually no storage space.

They've most likely got one, a lot of it is probably automated these days and it takes up virtually no storage space.
Shit they will get the storage of me showing pics of curries balding!!! On the soyddit

Can relate, mang

Same

Haircel trait: balding or bald

this is awfully true which is why im so pissed off at nature and im planning my campaign raids to destroy the US and burn every lookist cumdumpster into the ground with their shit-eating ideologies

Truecel trait: you're bald

Sucks. Can relate. I have a Norwood 2 at just 20 :cryfeels:

this is awfully true which is why im so pissed off at nature and im planning my campaign raids to destroy the US and burn every lookist cumdumpster into the ground with their shit-eating ideologies
We humans really need a way to get around the lookism parts of our brains, we're not living like our ancestors anymore.
Truecel trait: you're bald
Brutal, when did you go bald?
Sucks. Can relate. I have a Norwood 2 at just 20 :cryfeels:
Fuck, that's young.

At least your hair grows, mine is actively shrinking.