Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Half of the users in this forum are fakecel chads

• Thread starter Deleted member 21760
  • Start date
He's in prison...
I just realised that is Ronaldinho.

I only follow one team. Half of the time I dont even recognise other players from other teams in the news.

There are a lot of ugly footballers though. Including some guys in my club. One of them had hair implants twice. He also has a recessed mandible and bug eyes. Hes my favourite player honestly, lol. Not just because he has incel-tier looks, hes a pretty good striker.

When I follow other clubs I am sad because I know my club will never be able to afford players like they have. So we will never compete on their level. That is why unless we are in the CL I don't watch it. Or even Europa. We had just crashed out of the Europa league before China virus hit.

I just realised that is Ronaldinho.

I only follow one team. Half of the time I dont even recognise other players from other teams in the news.

There are a lot of ugly footballers though. Including some guys in my club. One of them had hair implants twice. He also has a recessed mandible and bug eyes. Hes my favourite player honestly, lol. Not just because he has incel-tier looks, hes a pretty good striker.

When I follow other clubs I am sad because I know my club will never be able to afford players like they have. So we will never compete on their level. That is why unless we are in the CL I don't watch it. Or even Europa. We had just crashed out of the Europa league before China virus hit.
Football is a bad cope tbh especially if your team is weak and usually lose. My city's team is shitty as hell they didn't win the local league since the 1980s and they are always struggling to stay in the first division. Except in 2011, when they won 3 cups at once which are the African Confederation cup (it's the equivalent of Europa League) the Super African cup where the winner of the African champions league and the winner of the Confederation cup meet and the local cup. Except this extraordinary year, my team is depressionfuel. Watching sports is a very bad cope.

Football is a bad cope tbh especially if your team is weak and usually lose. My city's team is shitty as hell they didn't win the local league since the 1980s and they are always struggling to stay in the first division. Except in 2011, when they won 3 cups at once which are the African Confederation cup (it's the equivalent of Europa League) the Super African cup where the winner of the African champions league and the winner of the Confederation cup meet and the local cup. Except this extraordinary year, my team is depressionfuel. Watching sports is a very bad cope.
Yeah for me, its not a cope, I had a strong affiliation with my team because it represents my "tribe", so to speak. Theres a photo I have of myself blowing out the candles on one of my birthdays wearing our kit, when I was like 4 years old. For me watching football reminds me of good times when I was young and when I had a good time at the games with my father. My copes are far more unhealthy than football, unfortunately. Domestically my team does pretty good. I mean we always win, but our opposition is terrible.. I'd just like to see us win another European trophy. We do alright in Europe for a team of our monetary position. Most guys just relish the European wins we do get. We have to play in every damn qualifying round for the CL and that is what bites us too. That is unfair for a team that wins the domestic league every year.

Yeah for me, its not a cope, I had a strong affiliation with my team because it represents my "tribe", so to speak. Theres a photo I have of myself blowing out the candles on one of my birthdays wearing our kit, when I was like 4 years old. For me watching football reminds me of good times when I was young and when I had a good time at the games with my father. My copes are far more unhealthy than football, unfortunately. Domestically my team does pretty good. I mean we always win, but our opposition is terrible.. I'd just like to see us win another European trophy. We do alright in Europe for a team of our monetary position. Most guys just relish the European wins we do get. We have to play in every damn qualifying round for the CL and that is what bites us too. That is unfair for a team that wins the domestic league every year.
Same here, even if my team is in the second division I still watch its matches because of the beautiful moment I spent with my dad and uncles or with my highschool mates in the stadium especially the fans chants are nostalgiafuel tbh
What about me?
Biggest fakecel on the forum

Last edited:
U sacks of nigger larper scun fuck u all

I'm not a fakecel

highest posting users are chads imo