Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion What was the most divisive event in incels.is history?

jetfuelcel

jetfuelcel

Recruit
★★
Does any particular event come to mind for you? It would be nice if you could provide some incels.is lore for us.

Napoleon de Geso, a man who made many childish posts and wrote in a unique style, divided a lot of users. There were many postmaxxers who enthusiastically backed him, while others like Dregster666 regarded him with disdain. This led to heated back and forth comments. His denouement was the banhammer, as he was allegedly a fakecel.

The fear-mongering about this site being a FBI honeypot and the mod Master being Navy intelligence led to some people quitting the site over this. It became an actual problem bleeding out this site and led, if memory serves me correctly, to the mods cracking down on this type of talk. This happened a while back, but I remember users like Lookscel who were unsure, some who were confident in the goodness of the mods, and others who took the conspiracy seriously. Strangely enough, this 'problem' simply faded away. I see hardly anyone bringing up the specific claims anymore.

I recall the case of Dregster, Zensfy, and JosefMengeleCel. These were three teenagers, the latter two non-white. They thought they could get away with having a user banned on false pretences. They managed to succeed, and the banned user faced contempt from our userbase. The problem: People began to question the evidence, the three failed to provide proof, and they themselves admitted to making it up!
This opened a rift in the userbase because the three were okay with pedophilia and shilled for it on here, which was what led to them framing a user. Some people were okay with them, but after their lies were uncovered, they quickly lost much of their support.

Another was the departure of Serge as mod, along with the establishment of a new mod team. At the time, the whole site seemed shocked, and some questioned Fat Link's objectivity. It looked to them as if we were heading for disaster. Amazingly, the forum managed to get through the situation quite well, the site has maintained some of its core userbase and, as far as I know, faced no massive infiltration.

Either the Knajjd being exposed for being gay or the Zesto doxxing thing
I mostly know about Zesto lore because I use to study him back in 2018-2019 and his whole boymaxxing spam. He’s an interesting character.

Last edited:
16 of December, 2021 incident

What happened?
I don’t know the complete lore of Incels.is only some of it. Like I don’t know who’s reclusemaxer or gripmaxxing and how they are infamous.
I only recently found out that @BrendioEEE was the Jubilee guy

Last edited:
Serge and @Master getting doxxed by News outlets
When I was talking to Knajjd, he did mention that. But I thought that it was during the time Knajjd was exposed for being gay and not a year before.
IMG 7090

When I was talking to Knajjd, he did mention that. But I thought that it was during the time Knajjd was exposed for being gay and not a year before.
View attachment 846149
I actually thought Knajjd was the one who doxxed them and gave that dox to New York Times because he was removed from mod. Because of this thread

The foid pfp votes
It's still a sensitive topic for many

@IceStorm when faggot knajjd went rogue and wanted to delete the forum

Another was the departure of Serge as mod, along with the establishment of a new mod team. At the time, the whole site seemed shocked, and some questioned Fat Link's objectivity. It looked to them as if we were heading for disaster. Amazingly, the forum managed to get through the situation quite well, the site has maintained some of its core userbase and, as far as I know, faced no massive infiltration.
I think this was the most significant period. This was the only time when I was seriously afraid that the site would go down permanently.

It was honestly probably zesto’s retarded FBI conspiracy theory motivated by his butthurt from both Serge and Master refusing to lift his permaban.

Though a really funny but brutal controversy was former mod Ryo Hazuki having to deal with a relentless BBC spammer to the point new rules had to be implemented just to deal with him and not have the entire site destroyed lmfao.

only ""divisive """ event i can remember was when the alek guy went er and they closed new registrations to the site for a few days i think.or maybe they temporarily shut down the whole site...all i remember was we were all on a discord server for like a week

the assasination of the legendary mentally lost cel by the coward lycan

too bad memory to even rememeber

Either the Knajjd being exposed for being gay or the Zesto doxxing thing
I mostly know about Zesto lore because I use to study him back in 2018-2019 and his whole boymaxxing spam. He’s an interesting character.
Whats zesto doxxing

It was honestly probably zesto’s retarded FBI conspiracy theory motivated by his butthurt from both Serge and Master refusing to lift his permaban.

Though a really funny but brutal controversy was former mod Ryo Hazuki having to deal with a relentless BBC spammer to the point new rules had to be implemented just to deal with him and not have the entire site destroyed lmfao.
Elaborate

Doxxing of the owners
Fat link drama
for big ones there was a few others ones but I don’t remember them rn