Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal Half of the women on disability aren’t even disabled.

Incelius Savage

Incelius Savage

The Godfather of Inceldom and Suffering in Life
-
They lie to the government to get a disablity check and aren’t even disabled. My mother has been on welfare since her early 20’s and she can still walk just fine. It wasn’t until she reached 50 till she started getting knee and back problems.

Most of the women on welfare aren’t even disabled, just lazy fat cows who wanna get supported by the goverment and shit out babies just to collect food stamps and health care while their husbands work or pay child support.

Last edited:
Season 2 Dancing GIF by SpongeBob SquarePants
incelius sewage every day about dick and family

Most women on disability have no actual physical disability, they're instead just a bunch of schizophrenic single spinsters that refuse to settle down with a man or getting married, daddy federal government takes care of them instead. :feelsjuice:

Wagecels taxcucked by government to pay neetbuck to foids

Over

my face is fat and plumby (not like "fat" but like a little chubby)
my body is a literal skeleton
the defintion of skin and bones
most of my life i was 50 kilos
but last year i followed a techniuge that made my bodys muscles double the size in two weeks
and now i am 60 kilos
The wind could blow you away you’re so tiny.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back