Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Half way to my leanmaxxing goal

B

bcroger

Major
★★★
I am around 5'10"

Started off at 172 lbs, now down to 163 lbs. Just need 5 more lbs to lose to be 158 lbs. Almost there. Probably won't make a difference, but its worth trying!

what have you been doing to lose weight?
Eating between 2000-2300 calories a day and staying physically active (lifting weights, walking and some cardio)

what have you been doing to lose weight?
Eating between 2000-2300 calories a day and staying physically active (lifting weights, walking and some cardio)

Oh and another thing is that when you feel slightly hungry just try your best to ignore it. Don't both being a little hungry throughout the day. Think about how much better you will look when you are done lean maxxing when the hunger strikes.

That's pretty good. It's pretty hard for me to leanmax because my parents keep getting shit food and I haven't been getting any exercise lately.

I am around 5'10"

Started off at 172 lbs, now down to 163 lbs. Just need 5 more lbs to lose to be 158 lbs. Almost there. Probably won't make a difference, but its worth trying!
Congrats bro, I’m actually at my halfway point as well