Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hamza is a Fag

L

_Lonely_

Banned
-

Dude shut the fuck up no one will try to kill you

Like no one gives a fuck dude

I did not know who he was until now.

You care so little that you decided to dedicate an entire post for him here, interesting...

Why is he always wearing a bath robe?

:feelsLSD::feelsLSD: They on to him?

I'm glad you lightened up and see him for what he is.

I'm glad you lightened up and see him for what he is.
Some of his statements are alright but he's so corny over basic cookie cutter advice and now he's acting like he's gonna be murdered by the gov for telling kids to go the gym

Some of his statements are alright but he's so corny over basic cookie cutter advice and now he's acting like he's gonna be murdered by the gov for telling kids to go the gym
What too much testosterone, ego, and being privelaged to do a mofo.

average clickbait curry fag

I mean its the chad life lol
Hamza is too intune with his testosterone. Hes a puppet to his sexual self. He's too full of himself when in reality hes nothing more than a privelaged paki/curry.

Hamza is too intune with his testosterone. Hes a puppet to his sexual self. He's too full of himself when in reality hes nothing more than a privelaged paki/curry.
You say that like that's a bad thing though

Elaborate
Say for instance a poor man works hard for a decade and becomes a millionaire. He brags about it. That would be a true sense of self worth.

Now say for instance a privaleged curry inherites his father's buisness then preaches about hard work and is an egotistical mental masturbator like Hamza.

Thats the difference.

Say for instance a poor man works hard for a decade and becomes a millionaire. He brags about it. That would be a true sense of self worth.

Now say for instance a privaleged curry inherites his father's buisness then preaches about hard work and is an egotistical mental masturbator like Hamza.

Thats the difference.
To be fair, Hamza didn't inherit anything. His dad is a taxi driver.

To be fair, Hamza didn't inherit anything. His dad is a taxi driver.
Also had full freedom. Medium wealthy parents and could work a job at 15

Is he the one that done that stream with wheat waffles ?

Why do sandniggers who live in the west love giving their kids ethnic names? that shit alone can tank your SMV, at least his is easy to pronounce and doesn't sound too bad, but imagine being called "Abu al-Qasim Abdul fattah" in the US jfl:lul:
Only phenotype and NT matter lol.

Why do sandniggers who live in the west love giving their kids ethnic names? that shit alone can tank your SMV, at least his is easy to pronounce and doesn't sound too bad, but imagine being called "Abu al-Qasim Abdul fattah" in the US jfl:lul:
Sounds based