Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Happened again, she deletes me (why do i keep doing this to myself)

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
>playing Soy-watch to cope time away.
>speak in game a few times.
>after a game I get a friend request.
>its a girl, she says she likes my voice.
>speak to girl for a few days.
>we get a long well.
>she tells me that she really likes my personality.
>we live in the same city
>she even suggests that we could meet up

>she sends me photo of herself.
>shes not facially attractive at all, below average face, but shes very slim, so I don't mind her face being below average, because shes slim.
>send her fresh new pic of me (took like 200 pictures to try get a good one as a incel looking man has to to get a good picture).
>she doesn't really say much about my picture that i sent her.
>talking dies down dramatically over the next few days.
>im not forcing her into talking or bothering her, its not that im following any of that PUA stuff, im just not bothering to spend much energy unless she messages me, because ive been burnt 10,000 times before in rejections, that I dont have the mental energy to chase and be annoying/clingy to anyone.
>check battle-net friends list just now (before making this post)
>shes deleted me from friends list.

I admit, one of the first times a girl ever told me she liked my personality, but the end result was the same, I get ghosted/deleted when they see a picture of me.

I dont really feel pain or anything, more like its just happened again, the same thing that always happens with this shit, even after she said she really likes my personality I still get deleted.

Honestly I want to feel bad for you, but you really deserve cruel reminders like that for orbitting holes online. Not to mention, on a blizzard Game, and also overtrash on top of it from all the better choices.

The likelihood of getting gf from a forum or video gaming is slim to none. I've never bothered trying anything like that.

Honestly I want to feel bad for you, but you really deserve cruel reminders like that for orbitting holes online. Not to mention, on a blizzard Game, and also overtrash on top of it from all the better choices.

I didn't orbit.

She added me, she carried the entire conversation. I dont have the mental energy to chase/orbit.

I didn't orbit.

She added me, she carried the entire conversation. I dont have the mental energy to chase/orbit.
AWALT, the golden rule. Also, women who play online games are guaranteed to be extra trash on top of how trash regular holes already are.

your facial personality lets you down once again

The likelihood of getting gf from a forum or video gaming is slim to none. I've never bothered trying anything like that.

She added me. I usually leave chat anytime I hear a girls voice, because hearing them talk makes me depressed.

It doesn't really seem like he was orbiting her. Does talking to a foid already count as orbiting?

it's over for your face, voice chad

She saw your misogynist face

On a serious note , I'm sorry mate.

She added me. I usually leave chat anytime I hear a girls voice, because hearing them talk makes me depressed.
Ok, I don't really talk to anyone online with a microphone so I don't know much about it. I can see the appeal, have never bothered with it though. You probably always knew the outcome wouldn't be what you wanted.

Next time you meet a girl video gaming tell her you already have a girlfriend, and in addition you already have a second girl on the side you met video gaming.

Water is wet. I don't blame you here. You dipped your toes in the water because you were bored, but didn't get too emotionlly invested. Nothing new.

How old was she?

voice fishing is the only viable strat

Attachments

• 43906934906.jpg
    43906934906.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 79
I have a sexy deep voice so I know what are you talking about. Girls assume you are a chad because of your voice, try to know you better, give you the idea that they are really into you, they see your picture, OVER. Happened to me many times
Of course, but its not I have any options.

would bang until they call me Mr banger

You have to get their personal information before you allow them to ghost you, that way you can have fun with them (in the videogame).

After seeing the picture , she looks like your regular low selfesteem foid who had being banged hard in one might stands by chads , she looks like someone who a depressed Chad will fuck just to feel good about himself . She looks like a foid really low self esteem . Tbh ngl

I don't know why but she reminds me of the Berserk rape horse

her looksmatch got beheaded by Guts

Fuck thats brutal. I don't want to experience this.

Sorry brother.

harsh fucking harsh bro , cunts can be cruel.

Its normal for this to happen, happens every time, 100% of the time, the only thing i thought would be different is because she said she "really likes my personality" before she saw me

im 32, she said she was 28

No Way she 28 lol

Anyway one of the only time I’ll give bluepilled advice so....

At least you tried and there’s always others :feelskek: :feelskek:

Eh fuck it your posting on here with me Friday night so you obviously know ITS OVER