Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR Happiness is overated

I

_incelinside

☆☆☆☆☆
★★★★★
I'm perfectly happy right now, lying in bed by myself with my laptop, enjoying some delicious snacks while I watch a good series on watch-series.io and listen to spotify on my brand new headphones. Might go out later and shop for some more delicious food. I'm perfectly content now, experiencing pleasure and no emotional turmoil. What more could I ask for tbh.

Ah I see you've finally hit acceptance

That is great but it will not last forever

Yes indeed, people should stop obsessing with happiness and accept the suffering as the norm.

Stop consuming snacks though.

I think it will if you have no other choice.
Nope. There are days where you will feel okay and there are days where you will suffer a lot

You just don't know how real happiness feels like.

Yes indeed, people should stop obsessing with happiness and accept the suffering as the norm.

Stop consuming snacks though.
it's tasty tho,
I don't consume sugary snacks that often, cutting it down to once a week

accepting can be hard i'm glad you were able to do it

I'm perfectly happy right now, lying in bed by myself with my laptop, enjoying some delicious snacks while I watch a good series on watch-series.io and listen to spotify on my brand new headphones. Might go out later and shop for some more delicious food. I'm perfectly content now, experiencing pleasure and no emotional turmoil. What more could I ask for tbh.
NEETcels living the dream

Bump this gigacope

Happiness isn't as fulfilling as sadness/anger is tormenting

I’ve accepted my lonliness at 18 in 2015 and I’m perfectly happy with all my copes