Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Happiness, where does that exist?

Simba

Simba

Why me?
Happiness is a foreign concept to me, I only feel happy when I’m abusing substances enough, thats how much of a loser I am & how nice my life is.

Well happiness only achieveable if you look in the mirror and dont want to rope.
And when your legs actually touch the floor when you sit down on a chair and when your dick doesnt look like your balls arent bigger than your dick.
And when you get matches on online dating .

If none of the above applies for you you can live you can enjoy some days but you wont be happy

NEETbux (COLA) increase

IMG 4219

Happiness doesn't exist for cels.

Well happiness only achieveable if you look in the mirror and dont want to rope.
And when your legs actually touch the floor when you sit down on a chair and when your dick doesnt look like your balls arent bigger than your dick.
And when you get matches on online dating .

If none of the above applies for you you can live you can enjoy some days but you wont be happy

except I'm not

Longest time I felt happy for was 3 days after fucking a prostitute