Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Happy Father's Day is unattainable status day for us

Wettinghose

Wettinghose

Major
★★★
Most of my contemporaries have kids in high school but I am still Kissless. Yet normies like to pretend that reproducing and having a family is not a big deal. Anyone can fuck around and have kids. Sadly we truecels don't count as human so the anyone does not apply to us

It's bloody well

Oldcel life is brutal @-BrettyBoy-

But everyone cares more about Mother's Day because :soy:

And what about beta bux? Only for chad now?

I'm 21 and i feel the pain

Do you legit want offsprings or do you just want to preform the mating ritual?

Of course it’s over, it always was. From the start. You’ll never be a girl’s erotic dream. Get used to it. It’s not for you. Anyhow, it’s too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn’t work. You’re orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It’s already hurt you. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There’s no redemption. That’s how it is.

Credit: @LeFrenchCel

You might as well marry a single mother at this point. What are you looking forward to in this life?

Listen paps , if you're really that old this place won't help you. It'll only make things worse for you and cause mental health problems while wasting your time.

I urge you to leave the internet and never look back. Maybe wealthmaxx and find a Sea girl if you're white.

You might as well marry a single mother at this point. What are you looking forward to in this life?

Listen paps , if you're really that old this place won't help you. It'll only make things worse for you and cause mental health problems while wasting your time.

I urge you to leave the internet and never look back. Maybe wealthmaxx and find Seamaxx if you're white.
No, if he's a white tallcel all he has to do is donate his sperm to a sperm bank and hope his offspring grows up to find and meet him.

No, if he's a white tallcel all he has to do is donate his sperm to a sperm bank and hope his offspring grows up to find and meet him.
He'll have to compete with younger tall chads. His chances are near zero.

Plus he needs sex. A wife and a prodigy to be fulfilled. Not his sperm in a tube.

He'll have to compete with younger tall chads. His chances are near zero.

Plus he needs sex. A wife and a prodigy to be fulfilled. Not his sperm in a tube.
Maybe it's just jacking off, but he'll still get to pass on his genes, and quote-unquote "win at life" by evolutionary standards.

Maybe it's just jacking off, but he'll still get to pass on his genes, and quote-unquote "win at life" by evolutionary standards.
To you , Are kids more important than your individual experience?.

To you , Are kids more important than your individual experience?.
Evolution says procreation is more important: sex brings offspring. Under Darwinism, that is the whole point of life and trying to survive long enough to have the opportunity to mate and reproduce.

Evolution says procreation is more important: sex brings offspring. Under Darwinism, that is the whole point of life and trying to survive long enough to have the opportunity to mate and reproduce.
Evolution says you should die a miserable gay death. Who gives a fuck what evolution says.

I worship no GoD and certainly no science soy God. My purpose is me and my happiness nothing else matters.

Evolution says you should die a miserable gay death. Who gives a fuck what evolution says.

I worship no GoD and certainly no science soy God. My purpose is me and my happiness nothing else matters.
Everyone will die, but the point is not to die before you get to pass on your genes. Your body is just a vessel to hold your germ cells and every aspect of human and animal behavior is to attain sex and the care of children.

It isn't about yourself. It's about your genes, your legacy and your impact on everything else long after you are gone. That is the measure of success: for how long and how much can you successfully propagate a part of yourself.

And some individuals are misfortune enough to die before they lived their fullest. It's not like nature says what's right or wrong, in the moral sense. Morality is just an abstract and arbitrary concept, life is just a big competition where we fight each other to death. It's all about survival of the fittest. Though we may cooperate with each other in order to obtain each of our individual goals.

Everyone will die
Good. Nature can suck my dick .
It isn't about yourself. It's about your genes, your legacy and your impact on everything else long after you are gone. That is the measure of success: for how long and how much can you successfully propagate a part of yourself
Newton died a virgin. Tesla had no children . Idc about success. My consciousness will not be around to know shit or feel shit. All I know is I'm here now and sex feels good and I want sex but no cunt wants to have sex with me.

I want to feel good.
Images 10

Of course it’s over, it always was. From the start. You’ll never be a girl’s erotic dream. Get used to it. It’s not for you. Anyhow, it’s too late. All your sexual failures since adolescence, the frustration dogging you since puberty, have scarred you forever. Even if you could find a woman, which I frankly doubt, it wouldn’t work. You’re orphaned by the teenage loves you never had. It’s already hurt you. An agonizing bitterness will fill your heart. There’s no redemption. That’s how it is.

Credit: @LeFrenchCel
Thank you thats my life in a nutshell
Both actually, after all I cannot cope with the fact that a an unedacutaedThai manlet manages to fuck and procreate while I get rejected by peasant bumkins

I urge you to leave the internet and never look back. Maybe wealthmaxx and find a Sea girl if you're white.
yes this place helps as there is no one else to talk to

Last edited:
But the apocalypse is gunna happen in 4 to 5 years will it matter :worryfeels::feelskek:

But the apocalypse is gunna happen in 4 to 5 years will it matter :worryfeels::feelskek:
I guess even the Earth is gonna be engulfed one day (if humans ever get to colonize extraterrestrial planets, unfortunately for most of us they won't be our descendants) or even the Universe may also end in the far distant future. But as long life goes on without you, at least you made a genetic impact on that that shows up on record.

I guess even the Earth is gonna be engulfed one day (if humans ever get to colonize extraterrestrial planets, unfortunately for most of us they won't be our descendants) or even the Universe may also end in the far distant future. But as long life goes on without you, at least you made a genetic impact on that that shows up on record.
Hmm true. Ok then imm just go Joseph joestar. And die pooping