Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Happy saint Elliot’s day to all of my brothERs

nystagmuscel

nystagmuscel

AVE SANCTIFICATUS
★★★★★
May Saint elliot bless you all on this holy day, and may we in turn remember his valiant sacrifice. He layed down his life, and the lives of several worthless normies, so that the sexhavers, the disgusting perpetrators of the debauchary of this world, would finally experience a fraction of the pain we incels go through on a daily basis. ALL HEIL SAINT ELLIOT! :panties::blackpill::smonk::feelsLSD::dab::feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshaha::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelzez::hax::feelskek::feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsahh::society::ha..feels::feelsLightsaber::yes::heart::f::);):D:p:cool::y'all::feelsdevil:

celebration time :feelsLSD::smonk::smonk::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Listening to Blue Chex by eggy to honour the saint :feelsmusic:

Happy st. ER Day. Might get a vanilla latte later

I had a vanilla latte today in honor of saint. It was magnificent

e. He layed down his life, and the lives of several worthless normies, so that the sexhavers,

May he rest peacefully. Inceldia, Incelhalla.

RIP the gentleman :cryfeels:
happy ER day

happy Saint Elliot's day!

One of us who suffered the injustices and cruelty of life.
A true gentleman, nice, elegant.

May Saint elliot bless you all on this holy day, and may we in turn remember his valiant sacrifice. He layed down his life, and the lives of several worthless normies, so that the sexhavers, the disgusting perpetrators of the debauchary of this world, would finally experience a fraction of the pain we incels go through on a daily basis. ALL HEIL SAINT ELLIOT! :panties::blackpill::smonk::feelsLSD::dab::feelsaww::feelsautistic::feelsokman::feelsthink::feelshaha::bigbrain::feelshmm::feelzez::hax::feelskek::feelscomfy::feelsPop::feelsjuice::feelsEhh::feelsgah::feelsYall::feelsahh::society::ha..feels::feelsLightsaber::yes::heart::f::);):D:p:cool::y'all::feelsdevil:
ALL HAIL ST ELLIOT :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

RIP. ER was a based-looking kid who the world mistreated. #toogoodforhistime

Happy ER Day boyos.

I had a vanilla latte today in honor of saint. It was magnificent
Glad to hear - I enjoyed mine too. I raised my cup to him before the first sip.

Very nice, but I hope you made them at home. I'd feel bad getting the latte from starbucks and giving money to the jewish coffee shop that fuels white foids everywhere :feelswhat:
I donated money to Starjew in honor of st. ER. It can't be helped