Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Hard dick hrs

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Half awake with morning wood yet again with very hard fucking in mind, reminiscing about the airport toilets I used to work alongside.

The first one who comes to mind was a legit sand gilf with a nice big ass. I was so high inhib, and she’d make efforts to chitchat with me. A lot of it was gossip and shit i feel like she wouldn’t tell others because i think she trusted me as the “johnny tightlips” of the place

I once got to feel that ass back up on my head when I dropped something behind her and tried to slip in between her plump ass and a wall. She then unintentionally backed that ass up and sandwiched my head :ahegao::feelsohh:

There was also a russian milf, complete with accent and all, of another airline who once stood very close next to me that I briefly popped a raging boner and had to think about very repulsive shit to calm down the boner.

Flex your arm, that will drop the boner

That title is rather homosexual. :feelswhat:

I don't get boners from irl women, only women on my screen. Irl women are a disappointment.
Not if you fantasize about having your way with them in gta v