Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard to Swallow Edition] Democracy isn’t real

IncelKing

IncelKing

Chaos is a laddER
★★★★★
Background:

[UWSL]Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was on the verge of creating a single currency for the entire continent of Africa to use, similar to the Euro used by European nations. The currency he intended to create was known as the “gold dinar”, a currency backed by African gold. He intended to sell African resources using this currency only, which meant that the amount of US dollars a country has, has no effect on their purchasing power, purchasing power is solely determined by amount of gold dinar each country has. This system gave power and control of African resources to African countries, which the west wasn’t happy with, they needed to get rid of Gaddafi but they needed a valid reason to do so.[/UWSL]

The CIA gave Libyan-rebels arms to instigate an uprising, the rebels attacked military posts causing the soldiers to fire back in self-defence, a number of rebels were killed. Western media reported the false story that soldiers (undert Gaddafi’s orders) killed unarmed peaceful protestors in order to paint Gaddafi as a ruthless dictator who needed to be removed at all costs for the safety and security of his people and for humanitarian reasons. A revolution began which lasted for 9 months, at the end of which Gaddafi was killed and his plan to start an African currency was thwarted.

References

View: https://youtu.be/-YwenAKDDHo

1. There is no difference between democracy and dictatorship, in neither case do you have true “freedom”

It’s ridiculous that being a “dictator” can be seen as a valid reason to assassinate a leader given the fact that there is no real difference between the forms of government, and I will explain why:

One of the primary aspects of a dictatorship is the inability of citizens to elect a leader, as the leader is elected from within his own political party and the citizens have no say in this matter. A democracy on the other hand allows citizens to cast their vote and “elect” the leader, however your choice is restricted to only 2 candidates and you don’t have the option of electing somebody else other than the options you have to choose from.

let’s create an analogy.

imagine you are at a restaurant which serves 26 dishes, all of which correspond to letters of the alphabet from Dish A to Dish B all the way to Dish Z.

Dictatorship is me telling you that you can only choose Dish A.

Democracy is me giving you the choice between Dishes A and B, but you cannot choose any other dish (for example you can’t choose dish H). By allowing you to choose the dish (out of the options I have given you), I have fooled you into thinking you have “freedom” seeing as though i allowed you to make your choice , when in reality I have manipulated you into choosing either dish A or dish B by restricting your options. You don’t have true freedom because although you have a choice, that choice is limited to the options I have made available to you, resulting in you only being able to selecta dish which I approve of.

this is the same when it comes to “electing” leaders in a democratic nation, let’s take America for example, the citizens were able to choose between Biden and Trump and because they were allowed to vote for their preferred candidate, they thought of themselves as being “free citizens” living in a “democracy”. Who knows, maybe there is somebody out there in government who can do a better job than Trump and Biden, but the citizens don’t have the freedom to vote for that person because their vote is restricted to either Trump or Biden and nobody else.

2. All leaders are dictators

Irregardless of whether you are analysing a democratic society or a dictatorial society, think Introspectively about what a leader’s job is.

Leaders (in both democracies and dictatorships) write laws and use law enforcement/military to manipulate/coerce citizens to perform certain actions and refrain from performing other actions.

You cannot be a leader without being a dictator, because a leader’s job is to literally DICTATE what behaviours carry rewards and punishments.

If you influence other people to behave in the way you want them to behave under the threat of their freedom literally being restricted (by throwing them in prison and locking them up in a cage) if they break the laws which you have dictated, logically you are a dictator.

ALL LEADERS ARE DICTATORS!

conclusion

People in the west are so brainwashed into hating dictatorships, they think of themselves as living in a beautiful democracy and that they have true freedom , but are they truly free? There is no such thing as democracy, it is nothing more than an illusion, true freedom can never exist in a society governed by any leader or authoritative power.

@BlkPillPres

Canadians some weeks ago: We are a democracy and we are so much better than AmeriKKKa because muh freedom of expression and because we're so tolerant :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Canadians now: Those truck drivers deserve life imprisonment and be stripped of all their rights, we must protect democracy at all costs even if that means becoming authoritarian :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Democracy is the tyranny of the majority.

This majority can be as slight as 51%.
49% of the population is not well represented in a system like this.

Since the majority of the population consists of idiots, their political decisions negatively affect the lives of thousands of people who are forced to contribute to a system they don't have any sympathy for.

In a healthy society, strong and intelligent men are selected to lead the country; in a democracy, however, that isn't necessarily the case most of the time, as the population votes for whoever they see fit, and this usually results in clowns taking office and ruining once great countries.

I advocate for less State. I don't care whether 1/3 of the population have ideas that don't go along with mine, they have the right to live independently and not be forced to dramatically change their lifestyles because of the newest government policies.

10% - Spam
who else high af rn

Canadians some weeks ago: We are a democracy and we are so much better than AmeriKKKa because muh freedom of expression and because we're so tolerant :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:
Canadians now: Those truck drivers deserve life imprisonment and be stripped of all their rights, we must protect democracy at all costs even if that means becoming authoritarian :soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

Since the majority of the population consists of idiots, their political decisions negatively affect the lives of thousands of people who are forced to contribute to a system they don't have any sympathy for.

In a healthy society, strong and intelligent men are selected to lead the country; in a democracy, however, that isn't necessarily the case most of the time, as the population votes for whoever they see fit, and this usually results in clowns taking office and ruining once great countries.

I advocate for less State. I don't care whether 1/3 of the population have ideas that don't go along with mine, they have the right to live independently and not be forced to dramatically change their lifestyles because of the newest government policies.

View: https://youtu.be/3gS6g41m_NU

who else high af rn

you always comment this same bullshit on meaningful serious high iq blackpilled threads, its better to put you on my block list

Democracy is just another utopia like Communism.

In reality, democracy is the state of high status men who take power in politics by brainwashing average people to vote for them playing on things like patriotism, social/economical issues, human rights, religious beliefs etc. These high status men themselves are submitted to the military and economical organizations that make the final orders of the state. The average people have no right in ruling the state, their job is working their ass hard to pay taxes.

The fact is, in any society and type of governing body, it's all a dog eats dog world. Poor and ugly people stand no chance.

great thread but how is this related to inceldome

The people still have some influence over their country in some good democracies. (not the US tho)

It's not only that.

Democracy isn't real since people are manipulated by idée fixe to believe in certain ideology, certain candidate, thinking it is for the "greater good". They all use manipulating tactics (politics) to move the crowd to vote for certain people. It's all fake and besides that almost all people in the world are subhuman fieces that don't know anything about life but HEY how arrogant they are in their own ignorance!

Of course they all believe that believing in certain idée fixe will make life better! How more wrong they couldn't be!

It's all about manipulating the mob to gain own benefits and it was like that since the beginning of first society/community.

Democracy is dictatorship of fellow humans who they chosed certain ruler and now they want me to succumb to their vision of life. To hell with it!

Last edited:

In reality, democracy is the state of high status men who take power in politics by brainwashing average people to vote for them playing on things like patriotism, social/economical issues, human rights, religious beliefs etc. These high status men themselves are submitted to the military and economical organizations that make the final orders of the state. The average people have no right in ruling the state, their job is working their ass hard to pay taxes.
Right on

Its all cultural and a matter of preference which system of government a nation prefers. Illusion of choice is a good way to control people in the west. Always has been.

As for East Asian nations, the mandate of heaven goes to the leader or system of government that can keep foreigners out, and enable the general population to achieve prosperity. That has always been the case. East Asians thrive when foreigners, including their ideas, are kept out. If not, we rice men get cucked to oblivion and extinction. Just look at whats going on.

I agree. Democracy is a way to make the masses believe they have a say at what goes on at the top. It’s all an illusion of opinion.

I agree. Democracy is a way to make the masses believe they have a say at what goes on at the top. It’s all an illusion of opinion.

exactly, in a democracy you can only vote for the candidates who have been preselected by their respective political party.

[UWSL]you might want to vote for a politician named john for example, instead of voting for trump or Biden, but you don’t have that option because the political parties are limiting your options by forcing you to choose between trump or Biden.[/UWSL]

[UWSL]The political parties preselect which politicians the citizens are allowed to vote for, as a voter you can only vote for the options made available to you by the political parties.[/UWSL]

the political parties literally dictate who you (as a citizen) are allowed to vote for in the first place. Sure, as a citizen you can “vote”but you can only vote for the candidates whom the political parties allow you to choose from, it’s the individuals who are in political power who truly determine leadership of a country, the voters don’t really have much of a say when you look at it deeply and introspectively.

:whatfeels::soy: :feelsree::feelsree::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping: I am eren yeager and i am {not} free

Background:

[UWSL]Libyan leader Muammar Gaddafi was on the verge of creating a single currency for the entire continent of Africa to use, similar to the Euro used by European nations. The currency he intended to create was known as the “gold dinar”, a currency backed by African gold. He intended to sell African resources using this currency only, which meant that the amount of US dollars a country has, has no effect on their purchasing power, purchasing power is solely determined by amount of gold dinar each country has. This system gave power and control of African resources to African countries, which the west wasn’t happy with, they needed to get rid of Gaddafi but they needed a valid reason to do so.[/UWSL]

The CIA gave Libyan-rebels arms to instigate an uprising, the rebels attacked military posts causing the soldiers to fire back in self-defence, a number of rebels were killed. Western media reported the false story that soldiers (undert Gaddafi’s orders) killed unarmed peaceful protestors in order to paint Gaddafi as a ruthless dictator who needed to be removed at all costs for the safety and security of his people and for humanitarian reasons. A revolution began which lasted for 9 months, at the end of which Gaddafi was killed and his plan to start an African currency was thwarted.

References

1. There is no difference between democracy and dictatorship, in neither case do you have true “freedom”

It’s ridiculous that being a “dictator” can be seen as a valid reason to assassinate a leader given the fact that there is no real difference between the forms of government, and I will explain why:

One of the primary aspects of a dictatorship is the inability of citizens to elect a leader, as the leader is elected from within his own political party and the citizens have no say in this matter. A democracy on the other hand allows citizens to cast their vote and “elect” the leader, however your choice is restricted to only 2 candidates and you don’t have the option of electing somebody else other than the options you have to choose from.

let’s create an analogy.

imagine you are at a restaurant which serves 26 dishes, all of which correspond to letters of the alphabet from Dish A to Dish B all the way to Dish Z.

Democracy is me giving you the choice between Dishes A and B, but you cannot choose any other dish (for example you can’t choose dish H). By allowing you to choose the dish (out of the options I have given you), I have fooled you into thinking you have “freedom” seeing as though i allowed you to make your choice , when in reality I have manipulated you into choosing either dish A or dish B by restricting your options. You don’t have true freedom because although you have a choice, that choice is limited to the options I have made available to you, resulting in you only being able to selecta dish which I approve of.

this is the same when it comes to “electing” leaders in a democratic nation, let’s take America for example, the citizens were able to choose between Biden and Trump and because they were allowed to vote for their preferred candidate, they thought of themselves as being “free citizens” living in a “democracy”. Who knows, maybe there is somebody out there in government who can do a better job than Trump and Biden, but the citizens don’t have the freedom to vote for that person because their vote is restricted to either Trump or Biden and nobody else.

Irregardless of whether you are analysing a democratic society or a dictatorial society, think Introspectively about what a leader’s job is.

Leaders (in both democracies and dictatorships) write laws and use law enforcement/military to manipulate/coerce citizens to perform certain actions and refrain from performing other actions.

You cannot be a leader without being a dictator, because a leader’s job is to literally DICTATE what behaviours carry rewards and punishments.

If you influence other people to behave in the way you want them to behave under the threat of their freedom literally being restricted (by throwing them in prison and locking them up in a cage) if they break the laws which you have dictated, logically you are a dictator.

conclusion

People in the west are so brainwashed into hating dictatorships, they think of themselves as living in a beautiful democracy and that they have true freedom , but are they truly free? There is no such thing as democracy, it is nothing more than an illusion, true freedom can never exist in a society governed by any leader or authoritative power.

@BlkPillPres

It's true, most people only have the illusion of freedom.

They say they have FREE speech, but one has to be able to AFFORD to speak freely because you can get "cancelled" and lose your source of income/job

The only people who truly have free speech are the rich and powerful who have nothing to lose.

You must live in Eagleland, in first past the post systems you have a two party dictatorship (or a diarchy), but in true representative democracies you actually have more choices. But remember, politicians can only react to world events, it doesn't matter how well the US American economy was doing under Donald Trump and that even Trevor Noah was praising him, a Chinese virus completely wrecked his election chances, no matter how hard he was propping up the stock market and giving away vaccines, his term was done because of a dictatorship on the other side of the world.

We live in an interconnected world and even if you choose for something, international treaties and trade deals can invalidate policies, often written by the same politicians that campaigned against them.

I really like that line you used: democracy is tyranny of the majority.

this is very true in the fact that there will always exist large minority groups who have no say or power in a democracy because they are outnumbered by the majority. This applies to us incels, we are a minority right now and that’s why society doesn’t care about improving the quality of incel lives by enabling us to get sex easily, but if we become the majority one day then society will be forced to address our problems

exactly. When it comes to making economic decisions about the country, managing the country’s resources, taking military decisions etc. it is the elites who control all of these things, all the citizens can really do is choose which elite they want to make those decisions for them, otherwise the citizens don’t really have any real power, the citizens exist just to keep society running through their labour and utility, and contribute to the state via taxes but citizens don’t have any power to influence the way the country will be governed.

Background:

References

let’s create an analogy.

conclusion

@BlkPillPres

This has been proven by the freedom convoy in Canada but also the fact that holocaust deniers despite falling under free speech are always jailed.

Hard to swallow??? Are you a boomer lmao?