Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

[Whitepill] [Hard to swallow edition] I AM ON THE SEX OFFENDER REGISTRY

How did you get there?

How did you get there?
6C310D84 163D 4FD3 99FA B54107441DCB

Stfu GrAYwad. Never quote me again
I see that you do not like the truth. That everything we do is worthless, that nothing can replace the missing look. That even any "success" on this forum is useless. That we are black pilled forever. :blackpill:

I see that you do not like the truth. That everything we do is worthless, that nothing can replace the missing look. That even any "success" on this forum is useless. That we are black pilled forever. :blackpill:
t. larping glownigger

I wish it would be true. :forcedsmile: If you saw me in face you would never say it :forcedsmile:
I would be even more compelled to say it if I saw you irl

Last edited:
How did you get there? :feelswhat::feelswhat:

no I do not want to be identified so simply :forcedsmile:
I have locked this thread so only you and I can see it, so it is perfectly safe to share your pics on this thread

do not fear

Good luck with that shit. :feelsEhh:

truly the most medically braindead person on this forum, I'm geniunely wondering wtf is going on through your head man :worryfeels:

I have locked this thread so only you and I can see it, so it is perfectly safe to share your pics on this thread

do not fear
You sound like a child molestor jfl.
Don’t forget to offer some candy next time.

Giga based animecel

Did you accidentally say hi to a foid and she cried rape?

Inceldom Discussion

no I do not want to be identified so simply :forcedsmile:
You can trust OP. He is the nicest user here and therefore the nicest human being on this lovely planet.
He will reward you with candy too.

You can trust OP. He is the nicest user here and therefore the nicest human being on this lovely planet.
He will reward you with candy too.
:forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile::forcedsmile:

What did you do?

over. if you are white you cant even jbw now since you can;t travel rly. asian countries want 0 to do with you

Nice bro! I am a sex goalkeeper, maybe we can play together sometimes

What happens when a sub8 male approaches a foid post 2015.

This guy: mentions me XD

Bumb le ebin thread

the art of mog - read this thread and learn