Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill [Hard To Swallow Edition] People Often Falsely Conflate Nihilism & Defeatism (If You Aren't A Nihilist You Aren't Truly Black Pilled)

Also JFL at quoting one line and ignoring the rest of the argument, really shows where your mindset is
You have to be an idiot to think society is calling upon any of us to have an enjoyable life, hedonism is reserved for attractive people

Either way, if there is a path to satisfaction, and my worst enemy has also identified it as a path to satisfaction

Am I supposed to GO OUT OF MY WAY to avoid it because we both made accurate observations?
The super-ego injunction everyone gets is to ENJOY, we are interellpelated as subjects of pleasures -- guys like Elliot who swallow this messaging without a proper ironic distance sperg out as they fail. A hedonistic society simultaneously produces it's own paradox -- a pressure: in order to get loads of sex, to live like a playboy, to taste the cool shit in life, you must self-discipline, workout, looksmaxx, wealthmaxx and be attractive (in women this ensues extreme hypergamy).

-- try and understand that I'm not giving you advice on how to fuck your thai hoes, I just see how you're a case study when ones Imaginary (your ego) and the symbolic law (superego) have become undifferentiated from each other. You hyper-identify with the Symbolic law of the father (which is- consume, engage in hedonism, be yourself) in today's late capitalism in the most sexual sense.

Last edited:
Very good clarification. I am a nihilist, but not a defeatist. I have always hated when people conflate those concepts.