Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hard work beat talent : Bluepill quotes that rules the world who turned out to be false : edition number 1

• Thread starter Deleted member 42691
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 42691

Self-banned
-
I want to make a series of thread about popular Bluepill quotes that everyone repeat like parrot but who are absolutely false .

My first one is the infamous :

Hard work beats talent.

The most idiotic shit ever , this retarded quote is always making the false assumptions that the talented person is a lazy slob who scratch his ass all day.

The best representation of this moronic way of thinking is the tale of the turtle and the rabbit : rabbit is lazy and sleep so the turtle take advantage of that to win.

As a cel who is obligated to participate in social events, let me tell you that’s bullshit
Talented people are rarely lazy , they understood their advantage and also work hard so you have no chance against them.
You’re facing Talent + hardwork+ pleasure
You’ll get stomped

In the real world, the rabbit just give it his all and leave the turtle in the dust.

Never engage a fight with people who have the advantage on their field, that’s litterally idiotic

Last edited:
high iq.
talented people will naturally work hard because they are good at that thing and enjoy it (due to being better than others at it).

Talent + hardwork.
This is the reason why I stopped going to gastronomy classes and stopped learning to draw, I knew I was lacking something and it wasn't effort.

that everyone repeat like parrot but who are absolutely false

Ooogiecookie

This is the reason why I stopped going to gastronomy classes and stopped learning to draw, I knew I was lacking something and it wasn't effort.
I’am not saying you Should give up what you like .

I’am saying don’t hope to compete with people who are naturally gifted.

You can still reach a good level

Kek cuz so true. All things compound. Talented people end up becoming productive and happy while talentless people get depressed once they realize their inadequacy.

Talent comes naturally skill is something you practice at

I knew I was lacking something and it wasn't effort.
Normies will always, 100% of the time gaslight you into thinking you just didn't try hard enough. It's all lies. Things you're naturally apt for are pleasant and almost effortless because the joy of progress and success will carry you.

Don't why there's that assumption that talented people don't work hard strange.

Anyways you can't teach talent you either have it or you don't.

100% of the time gaslight you into thinking you just didn't try hard enough
I don't know why they do this tho, I know I hate humanity for this specific fact but the reason behind that just leaves me thinking.
I am not sure if they say so to feel better about themselves, since they are also mediocre losers so they need to find someone weaker to release all their pressure.

I don't know why they do this tho, I know I hate humanity for this specific fact but the reason behind that just leaves me thinking.
I am not sure if they say so to feel better about themselves, since they are also mediocre losers so they need to find someone weaker to release all their pressure.
There is good and evil to why people do it. The good side to it is motivating people to give their best and maybe making them end up achieving something, even if little. The evil side is making the guy feel embarrassed and guilty over their failures.

I want to make a series of thread about popular Bluepill quotes that everyone repeat like parrot but who are absolutely false .

My first one is the infamous :

Hard work beats talent.

The most idiotic shit ever , this retarded quote is always making the false assumptions that the talented person is a lazy slob who scratch his ass all day.

The best representation of this moronic way of thinking is the tale of the turtle and the rabbit : rabbit is lazy and sleep so the turtle take advantage of that to win.

As a cel who is obligated to participate in social events, let me tell you that’s bullshit
Talented people are rarely lazy , they understood their advantage and also work hard so you have no chance against them.
You’re facing Talent + hardwork+ pleasure
You’ll get stomped

In the real world, the rabbit just give it his all and leave the turtle in the dust.

Never engage a fight with people who have the advantage on their field, that’s litterally idiotic
Higher IQ than midwit normie faggot.

There is good and evil to why people do it. The good side to it is motivating people to give their best and maybe making them end up achieving something, even if little. The evil side is making the guy feel embarrassed and guilty over their failures.
that's a high IQ take

These people will be very quick to manoeuvre the blame on to you (sadistic fuckers)

Normies will always, 100% of the time gaslight you into thinking you just didn't try hard enough. It's all lies. Things you're naturally apt for are pleasant and almost effortless because the joy of progress and success will carry you.
You guys hit the nail on the head. Normalcattle gaslight others and even themselves into thinking it's all about hard work because deep down they consider the idea of unequality to be revolting.

According to them, there is no objective basis behind intelligence; it's how much you study. Similarly, there is no objective basis behind beauty; it's how you perceive yourself. There is no objective basis behind gender; it's how you identify as.

they consider the idea of unequality to be revolting.
This

They hate it but don’t fight it because they are on the other side of the fence.
That’s why I’am an accelerationist, women need to have power to the extreme to enhance the sexual frustration to its limit

very high IQ and truthpilled my friend.

too bad theres no way to be given money based off how blackpilled you are. we would be rich

very high IQ and truthpilled my friend.

too bad theres no way to be given money based off how blackpilled you are. we would be rich
Thks

And I already know #2 Bluepill quote thread , i want to spit on the person when they say that shit

Thread comming this week

I notice a common theme with these types of people is they never want to acknowledge powerful factors that are outside your control.

You guys hit the nail on the head. Normalcattle gaslight others and even themselves into thinking it's all about hard work because deep down they consider the idea of unequality to be revolting.

According to them, there is no objective basis behind intelligence; it's how much you study. Similarly, there is no objective basis behind beauty; it's how you perceive yourself. There is no objective basis behind gender; it's how you identify as.
Which brings us to the conclusion that?????

If you're not talented, no need to try. Just LDAR.
Never said that , not the point
LDAR is idiotic.
You’re literally making your situation worse as a 20 something guy by LDAR.

The point is don’t try to fight people in a field they are good at, that is a waste of effort and time.

The best exemple everyone here will understand is trying to improve your SMV as an ugly guy/ average to compete against a chad

No matter how much effort you put in you will never have as much sucess as a 6’3 white chad with blue eye

LDAR is idiotic.
I think it's based. NEETmaxxing and LDARmaxxing are cool. But not every incel can afford that.
You’re literally making your situation worse as a 20 something guy by LDAR.
It's over when it's over anyways.
The best exemple everyone here will understand is trying to improve your SMV as an ugly guy/ average to compete against a chad

No matter how much effort you put in you will never have as much sucess as a 6’3 white chad with blue eye
Right. Hence, there's no point to even try.

It's over when it's over anyways.
It’s over with women that’s all .

LDAR is fuckin idiotic.
Because I ‘am unpopular with foid, I ‘am supposed to expose myself to poverty homelessness ?
Fuckin dumb

A young man who decide to rot in his twenties cause he realized he’s an incel is like a 1 armed man cutting his other arm off

I always had the theory that talent is just starting early at something while the brain still has high plasticity.

I was forced to read, write, and do math before kindergarten. No surprise those are things I excel at while creative pursuits elude me.

The thing is that unless you try something you won’t realise how bad you are at it. Base line try everything. I never had sex so might be great at it and don’t know. jlf

Many A for effort types are naive, gullible autists, at least I was growing up.

It’s over with women that’s all .

LDAR is fuckin idiotic.
Because I ‘am unpopular with foid, I ‘am supposed to expose myself to poverty homelessness ?
Fuckin dumb
That's why I said not every incel can afford that. Unfortunately, many of us have to wageslave eventually.