Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Has anybody ever asked you to be their friend?

Nanoventor

Nanoventor

Creepermaxxer
★★
Sometimes while sitting alone I wish somebody would come up and befriend me. Having a best buddy irl must be awesome.

No, and it's unlikely to happen as a subhuman unless you happen to come across someone equally or worse in SMV compared to you, desperately wishing for a companion; the truth is many friendships and friend groups as a sub 5 male may simply be to make your other acquaintances look better in comparison, or to simply keep you around as a jester to also mock. :feelsugh:

Such is the nature of Chads and foids; they've lifemogged you every step step the way, no matter if newborn, toddler, prepubescent, teenager, adult, or senior... :feelsclown:

They will experience every stage of your life, simply with a million times more desirable genetics making it much better then you had ever it; Chads with how foids treat them, the halo effect, and overall how being attractive has positively reinforced their entire life, and foids with their typical privilege, and hypergamy plus the current treatment of men with their standards benefitting them. :feelsjuice:

No one really asks up front if you want to be friends. However, I've started talking with people before and became quick friends with them.

Lmfao yea when I was like 7 of 8

No, I can't say anyone has.

it would kind of gay if another man asked you to be their friend in such a formal way, but no, nobody has asked me in that way or even in an informal manner

Usually, people don't ask others to be friends.

People just talk and sometimes friendships naturally form from it.

But to answer your question, no.

Last edited:
Usually, people don't ask others to be friends.

People just talk and sometimes friendships naturally form from it.

No cause i'm not a fakecel