Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone done salvia?

• Thread starter Deleted member 44462
  • Start date
Deleted member 44462

Deleted member 44462

Jokes on you, I can't read
-
Salvia Divinorium is a hallucinogen if anyone didn't know. I'm looking into it for some more drugmaxxing :feelsLSD:

I have a lot of saliva!

I've always been intrigued by it. It sounds pretty fucking mental.

I want some cuttings, but I live in an illegal state :feelsrope:
These goddamn drug laws man. I think I can still get it in England but I heard it's hit or miss whether you'll get high or not.

These goddamn drug laws man. I think I can still get it in England but I heard it's hit or miss whether you'll get high or not.
It depends on how well you grow it. It's easy enough to grow, but the plant is very sensitive. You'll definitely get high on it though, it's something you'll regret not taking seriously.

It depends on how well you grow it. It's easy enough to grow, but the plant is very sensitive. You'll definitely get high on it though, it's something you'll regret not taking seriously.
based drugmaxxer

So I checked and yes you can buy ready-made extracts here. I know you've gotta take it seriously though; I've done mushrooms before but I know this would be different.

So I checked and yes you can buy ready-made extracts here. I know you've gotta take it seriously though; I've done mushrooms before but I know this would be different.
Depending on the dose, people have reported almost ego death levels of hallucinations. One of the most common is your vision becoming a vortex and then visions that the entire universe is swirling. Most people report seeing a goddess as well.

Depending on the dose, people have reported almost ego death levels of hallucinations. One of the most common is your vision becoming a vortex and then visions that the entire universe is swirling. Most people report seeing a goddess as well.
It also can be as mild as a weed high in lower doses, so it's all up to dosage.

I once read someone saw a lamp and then thought that they were the lamp.

How does it feel?

Yes and it’s the weirdest high I’ve ever had. Only last for like 20 seconds. At a time. I’ll never do it again. I recommend doing it in the woods

Salvia Divinorium is a hallucinogen if anyone didn't know. I'm looking into it for some more drugmaxxing :feelsLSD:
I smoked it once. It wasn't the 100x extract. I had the leaf and if didn't work, but I Salvia extract is super powerful.

yez

ive done it yearz ago. I smoked it in a pipe and in a bong, mixed with weed.

It waz intenze af. I tripped for like 10 min and everything kinda like adventure time shit, i waz sitted the whole time and my buddy waz checking me but i saw a lot of multicolor eyez and then when i did it by myself i saw a lot of square, black and white like chess textures on the air . It waz craaaazy :feelsLSD:

you britishcel?