Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story has anyone else asked a girl for nudes

veqdera

veqdera

(:+ ! * * ARCHITECT * * ! +:)
★★
i have before the first time in 2019, march me and my friend made an account and then we would message random girls and basically troll them, say some sexual things ( he did most of that ) I believe we asked for nudes i cant remmeber) basically we would harrasic-troll them. basically r/chadfish although i never knew about it at that time. we did use anyones pictures or ours. i made a mistake i would take screenshots and post it in my main account for likes, which then i believe got my main account banned on november 13 2019. i had 600+ followers and the stories got like 120+ viewers. some freckle guy named micheal took a screenshot and showed the principle, and then that was thati never got into trouble thou.

back in 2020 i had this friend who wanted me to smoke weed with him, and basically go and meet girls, but mostly drugs.
he would ask me if i wanted ot hangout but i didnt know how to tell my mom about it 9 going out the house).
this guy showed me a video of him fingering a girls vagina, so he was legit.
so basically he connected me with this 2 girls who are filipino by ethnicity, lets just say i ended up getting nudes from them, we (four) agreed to meet up for july 15? ( maybe)
when july 15 came i never went, and the girls never showed up, neither did he. and that was the end of that. the reaosn is even though i was redpilled back in 2020 i knew i was ugly, i was worried that i was too short, small penis, fat, ugly face, basically i was subconsciously blackpilled ( but not consciously) .
this guy hes name is jonathan was shorter than me, im 5'6 9 been this height for a long time ), he was also younger than me, but when i met him the last time hes hight was close to mine, i havent seen him since 2021 but i believe hes probably 5'7-5'9
i did tell him about the black pill and he denied it, he said short men can also get pussy ( which is true for him )
the fact that this guy could cheat the blackpoll, while i suffer, its unbelievable, i need his cheat codes

dnr, never had a girl to ask for anything.

I have never asked a girl for nudes.

I'll Chadfish if I want nudes.

I asked from the femcel that registered here, i dont know why i did it, its out of character for me to do such a thing. Anyway she wasnt interested, they can detect truecels through the screen probably.

Too high inhib to do it

Also face pill is the ultimate pill. Height isn't as important. I'm 6'3 and I can't get pussy because I'm ugly ASF and sound like a retard. You lost the genetic lottery because you're both short and ugly.

Also face pill is the ultimate pill. Height isn't as important. I'm 6'3 and I can't get pussy because I'm ugly ASF and sound like a retard. You lost the genetic lottery because you're both short and ugly.
hey fakecel can you take a picture of your leg from the femur to the tibia

hey fakecel can you take a picture of your leg from the femur to the tibia
I'm not fakecel. That's gay as well. I'm not posting a pic of my leg.:feelswhat: :feelswhat::feelswhat:

I'd be in jail rn if I tried that

Yes. I have some anon Insta and snap accounts which I use to troll females when I cba. Make jokes, send dick pics, ask for nudes, insult them etc. 90% of girls on Insta don't respond or have messages from randoms blocked. Another 5% block when they get a dick pic, which is usually what I open with.

A couple of the girls actually find me entertaining. Laugh at shit I say and semi-respond back. When I can suppress my seething hatred for women and the world I have the personality to get girls. Sadly, I'm a 36 year old, morbidly obese 3/10 loser so my personality is redundant. It's entertaining and talking to attractive girls, however fleetingly, gives you a dopamine hit. Would recommend.

Yes, by only showing my body not my face.

Last edited:
Don't talk to foids online or IRL, so no