Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Has anyone ever tried with noodles in Western countries?

BornToLose

BornToLose

Oops!... I lost again
★★★★★
I am genuinely interested.

Oops!... I lost again

They are sluts and chad only. JBW only works for non chads in non western countries

They are sluts and chad only. JBW only works for non chads in non western countries

Exactly, it's the first rule of economics, simple supply and demand.

If noodlewhores are surrounded by White men they can afford to be picky, if White men are scarce then the price of them goes up. Any White man can get ANY noodle Stacy, Nigger Stacy, Curry Stacy, Russian Stacy*, Ukrainian Stacy*, Etc. but the moment they land in the West it is over again. :blackpill:

* = White, but would basically date any non-Slav.

If noodlewhores are surrounded by White men they can afford to be picky, if White men are scarce then the price of them goes up. Any White man can get ANY noodle Stacy, Nigger Stacy, Curry Stacy, Russian Stacy*, Ukrainian Stacy*, Etc. but the moment they land in the West it is over again. :blackpill:

No escaping the lazy Westerner pill then :dafuckfeels:

I dont know anything about SEA countries, but as postsoviet kid i know many thing about slavs. unless you are rich and want to be ATM its OVER for you in russia, ukraine, belarus . you can be chadlite in west, but still OVER in east slavic countries. basicly any man is betabux for russians. and if you talk about russian stacies, they live in modern western cities, they know how to use only fans and they have 100 new salivating man in tiktok DMs everyday.

and if you talk about russian stacies, they live in modern western cities, they know how to use only fans and they have 100 new salivating man in tiktok DMs everyday.
We're definitely not talking about them here but I can certainly feel your pain brocel.

I had some noodles a few nights ago...

They are quickly and easy.

Western gooks are exact that.. westernized. They are sxposed to social media and only want chad.

fucking retard move to different country

Broke mentalcel so I ain't going nowhere boyo.
do you live in the west? if so live with parents and work some min wage wagie job for 6 months and you can afford to go 3rd world max for a little bit

do you live in the west? if so live with parents and work some min wage wagie job for 6 months and you can afford to go 3rd world max for a little bit
Britbong oldcel living off housing benefit/welfare and shit.

you could probably find some shit farm that would pay you cash to milk cows etc.
In SEA you mean? I'm just a down and out depressed mf trying to cope with things like electricity rn.

In SEA you mean? I'm just a down and out depressed mf trying to cope with things like electricity rn.
no in your british shithole. im assuming you cant make a wage or you lose your goverment gimmies so i suggest you find some nearby shit farm to work at for cash. privately owned small business labor jobs might pay you in cash too like landscaping, carpentry, etc

no in your british shithole. im assuming you cant make a wage or you lose your goverment gimmies so i suggest you find some nearby shit farm to work at for cash. privately owned small business labor jobs might pay you in cash too like landscaping, carpentry, etc
I see.

Only once and she rejected me...

Yes, there are lots of noodles here and they are racist