Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone from India ordered sodium nitrite?

Pajeetsingh

Pajeetsingh

Rodgerist.
★★★★
My new year has had a extremely horrible start, constant fights and arguing aswell as dread of never having enough money . I'm thinking of killing myself by sodium nitrite method. I have also found it online on popular Indian ecommerce sites. Has anyone ever ordered it from Indian ecommerce sites before? How do I do it without my parents knowing? Pls help

Brocel I recommend you not to commit suicide.

It is also considered a crime to aid another person to end their own life, so I’m not going to do that.

How is that possible

@wereq did so and had police called on him, I don't want that to happen .

Go to sanctionedsuicide or something, if you've made up your mind 100%.

Go to sanctionedsuicide or something, if you've made up your mind 100%.
Man just want to know the experiences of ordering it. I can order it rn but afraid of my parents finding out

Brocel I recommend you not to commit suicide.

It is also considered a crime to aid another person to end their own life, so I’m not going to do that.

Well if your parents found out you could just say you it wasn’t the item ordered

nigga you must be kidding or plain ignorant?

India has one of the biggest chemical industry base in the world, and you can easily buy lab grade sodium nitrate (do note i said NITRATE not Nitrite) and synthesize it with calcium sulphite another lab chemical to get your desired Sodium Nitrite

just surf through your local soyence suppliers and all, maybe they'll get you Sodium Nitrite too if you could persuade them enough

India has one of the biggest chemical industry base in the world, and you can easily buy lab grade sodium nitrate (do note i said NITRATE not Nitrite) and synthesize it with calcium sulphite another lab chemical to get your desired Sodium Nitrite

just surf through your local soyence suppliers and all, maybe they'll get you Sodium Nitrite too if you could persuade them enough
Industrial production of sodium nitrite follows one of two processes, the reduction of nitrate salts, or the oxidation of lower nitrogen oxides.

One method uses molten sodium nitrate as the salt, and lead which is oxidized, while a more modern method uses scrap iron filings to reduce the nitrate.[4][83]

NaNO3+Pb⟶NaNO2+PbO
A more commonly used method involves the general reaction of nitrogen oxides in alkaline aqueous solution, with the addition of a catalyst. The exact conditions depend on which nitrogen oxides are used, and what the oxidant is, as the conditions need to be carefully controlled to avoid over oxidation of the nitrogen atom.[4]

2NaOH+NO2+NO⟶2NaNO2+H2O

2NaOH+N2O3⟶2NaNO2+H2O

Sodium nitrite has also been produced by reduction of nitrate salts by exposure to heat, light, ionizing radiation, metals, hydrogen, and electrolytic reduction.[84]

NaNO3+CaSO3⟶NaNO2+CaSO4

My new year has had a extremely horrible start, constant fights and arguing aswell as dread of never having enough money . I'm thinking of killing myself by sodium nitrite method. I have also found it online on popular Indian ecommerce sites. Has anyone ever ordered it from Indian ecommerce sites before? How do I do it without my parents knowing? Pls help
Good choice of a tool, you should also research loss of consciousness methods to go along with it, though the downside is you won't be able to change your mind once you let go and most people change their mind before they go off.

Then again bringing yourself to that edge might end up being therapeutic.

All that said, unless you're a 40+ pajeet there really is not reason to kill yourself retard, I know your life is garbage so is mine, but we already dead nigga, we gonna die sooner or later might as well use your semi-worming young body to indulge in copes while you still can.

Get fat on fast food, play Vidya all day, whatever makes you happy, do that till Ur 40 then call it quits.

Youngcel suicides are very depressing to see.

All that said, unless you're a 40+ pajeet there really is not reason to kill yourself retard, I know your life is garbage so is mine, but we already dead nigga, we gonna die sooner or later might as well use your semi-worming young body to indulge in copes while you still can.

Get fat on fast food, play Vidya all day, whatever makes you happy, do that till Ur 40 then call it quits.
All of that requires money, I have none.

I have the source, I can order it anytime I want , I just wanted to know about pajeets who have ordered it.

All of that requires money, I have none.
Then become a refugee or some shit if money is the issue.

Or just watch anime for the next 10 years or something, is there really no low-price copes you enjoy?

how tf do you have internet in india?

Then become a refugee or some shit if money is the issue.

Or just watch anime for the next 10 years or something, is there really no low-price copes you enjoy?
What happens after 10 years?

Is it a quick death?

45 minutes. 15 minutes of nausea 30 minutes of unconsciousness.
Mostly painless.
Doesn't sound like a bad death. I would put it on my potential list if I knew more about it.

There was an indian Man that cycled in his bike to Sweden.What is stoping you from doing that?Work in the west and then return to India like a boss and get yourself an aranged marriage.

Never end your life
At least try visiting the Emergency Room.