Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Has anyone here ever taken a heavy drug like heroin or worse?

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
★★
How was it? Are you addicted?

@FrailPaleStaleMale

I can't even find a weed dealer jfl unresourceful cel

ill probably try it soon hopefuly although im really close to roping at this point

Worse? I wasn't under the impression heroin was bad anyway :feelshaha: it's one of my best copes. and yes, addicted, pretty much dependant on it
heroin seems like a good cope at first but quickly goes to shit, at least thats the impression I got from it.

How was it? Are you addicted?
Phenibut and no I’m off it because I got lucky somehow metaphysically (can’t explain because it’s too retarded when I vocalise it)

Little weasel junkie weasel hiding in the mole hole

Never went to shit for me tbh. Still does its job
nice. maybe you space it out enough so you dont build an insane tolerance or maybe you are just more prone to not getting terribly addicted. I find some people just dont really get effected by certain drugs than others. My birthfather and I both smoked cigarettes and quit super easy despite so many people saying its insanely hard to quit. Its probably some genetic shit.

nice. maybe you space it out enough so you dont build an insane tolerance or maybe you are just more prone to not getting terribly addicted. I find some people just dont really get effected by certain drugs than others. My birthfather and I both smoked cigarettes and quit super easy despite so many people saying its insanely hard to quit. Its probably some genetic shit.
Yes some people are more easily addicted and some are pathetically weak mentally with no discipline.

If a martial artist and a high school dropout both tried to quit an addiction, obviously the martial artist would be in advantage, even if both had the same sensitivity to dopamine.

Heroin takes back whatever it gives.

Heroin takes back whatever it gives.
brutal
I just take whenever I want and need tbh
nice if you can manage it tbh. I wish I had the ability to do that but my birthdad got addicted to heroin so I probably would to.
Yes some people are more easily addicted and some are pathetically weak mentally with no discipline.

If a martial artist and a high school dropout both tried to quit an addiction, obviously the martial artist would be in advantage, even if both had the same sensitivity to dopamine.
idk I think people can have different tolerances with different subjects, its not really that insane of an idea.

Last edited:
I'll start doing heroin if I fuck up my life again. Just hope I'd be able to OD soon enough in that case instead of becoming a long term junkie

idk I think people can have different tolerances with different subjects, its not really that insane of an idea.
Some people are mentally weaker in general

Some people are mentally weaker in general
true, I'm just saying that I think certain people are more prone to getting hooked to certain drugs due to biological reasons.

Worse? I wasn't under the impression heroin was bad anyway :feelshaha: it's one of my best copes. and yes, addicted, pretty much dependant on it
is it true is better than sex? I need to feel pleasure men and stop the pain

is it true is better than sex? I need to feel pleasure men and stop the pain

IV heroin is better than sex but I’ve only had sex with paid cum dumpster whores so I dunno really. Heroin is more of a “being in love” experience and not really sexual at all.

was a joke jfl but tbh. I cant say if its better than sex. Being a 30 year old virgin next month I cant compare the two
have you taken much heroin. Is it rue that one shot and you need to continue taking and cannot stopp??

I took tylennol once

I've heard your tolerance goes pretty fast, and so your dose needs to go up a lot, pretty soon you need to start injecting to get more value out of it, and it starts becoming difficult and expensive to afford to keep up the habit, and by that time you're already addicted, and trying to quite ends up making you more addicted.... and basically becomes the endless drug addiction cycle you've heard about but never experienced for yourself.

i dont do drugs tbh